Townhouses 16 Mile Creek in Milton, ON – SOLD OUT
New Preconstruction Townhomes 18 Mile Creek
Coming soon to
Highway 25, Milton, ON
16 Mile Creek is a brand-new townhouse development currently in preconstruction at Highway 25, Milton, ON Canada. Sales for available units’ range in price from $649,900 to over $713,900. 16 Mile Creek has a total of 274 units. Sizes range from 1382 to 1601 square feet.
Expertly crafted selection of single-family homes and town-homes, backing on to the 16 Mile Creek in Milton, is an idyllic location to plant roots and call home. Whether you’re looking for somewhere to raise a growing family or are searching for a comfortable space close to nature, 16 Mile Creek is a welcoming community where neighbors know you by name. Feel connected and enjoy a balanced lifestyle and appreciate a slower pace of life.
Situated in Milton, the 16 Mile Creek community is closely situated to parks and conservation areas with sparkling rivers and streams flowing through the region, bringing the area to life.
The mighty 16 Mile Creek winds through hills and valleys, connecting all that is natural, all that replenishes, all that refreshes your spirit. This large tract of watershed lands, covered by headwaters, forests, farmlands, ravines and tributaries connect Georgetown, Acton, Milton, Campbellsville and Oakville.
DISTINCTIVE EXTERIOR/CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Elegant architectural upgraded exteriors surpassing community architectural guidelines.
- Genuine clay brick elevations with precast windowsills, exquisite brick detailing, soldier coursing and other masonry and stone detailing together with modern metal siding (as per plan).
- Pre-selected exterior colour package.
- Molded sectional roll-up garage door(s) with decorative light inserts where applicable, as per plans. Garage door installed with heavy-duty springs and long life rust resistant hardware.
- Metal insulated slab entry door(s) with transom(s) and/or side lights as per plan and complete with weather stripping.
- Energy Star qualified windows and doors with Low-E glass and argon filled space. Opening windows are screened as per plans.
- Self-sealed asphalt shingles with 25-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Energy conserving insulation in all exterior walls and ceilings to meet or surpass Ontario Building Code requirements.
- 3/8” plywood roof sheathing.
- Pre-finished maintenance free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and down spouts.
- Walkways, precast slabs and steps at front and patio rear area where applicable. Number of steps at front and patio rear may vary from that shown according to grading conditions and municipal requirements and cannot be guaranteed.
- One exterior water tap and one in garage area for Conventional Townhouses. One exterior water tap in garage area for Urban Townhouses. Builder to determine location.
- Deadbolts on front entry door, garden door and garage access door where applicable, as per plan.
- Yard to be sodded.
- All tongue and groove 5/8” sub-floors to be sanded and fastened with nails and screws.
- Purchaser’s selection of imported ceramic floor tiles (12” x 12” or 13” x 13”) in foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, powder room and laundry room in finished areas (as per plan), selected from Builder’s standard samples.
- Purchaser’s selection of quality 35 oz. broadloom throughout non-tiled areas of third floor of Urban Townhouses and second floor of Conventional Townhouses, selected from Builder’s standard samples (one colour throughout).
- Luxury natural finish look, colour to be ‘Waverly’, laminate flooring throughout all non-tiled areas of finished areas on ground and main floor of Urban Townhouses and ground floor of Conventional Townhouses, as per Builder’s standard samples.
- Double stainless-steel ledgeback under mounted sink with single lever faucet.
- White hood exhaust fan over stove area vented to exterior.
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for stove.
- Rough-in plumbing for future dishwasher (space left open in kitchen cabinetry) and electrical included.
- Purchaser’s selection of premium kitchen cabinets and with granite countertops, selected from Builder’s standard samples.
- Extended upper cabinets in kitchen (approx 36″ in height).
- Extended breakfast bars, as per plan.
LUXURY BATHROOM FEATURES
- White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
- Chrome faucets for all bathroom vanities and showers selected from Builder’s standard samples. Showers with pressure balance and temperature control valves.
- Master ensuite bath to include separate shower with preformed shower base and framed glass door. Free standing five (5) foot acrylic tub as per plans.
- Deep acrylic tubs throughout, as per plan.
- Purchaser’s selection of premium vanity cabinets and laminate countertops in all bathrooms and powder room, selected from Builder’s standard samples.
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms according to the Ontario Building Code.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.