New Townhouse and single-family home Markdale Highlands
New Townhouse and single-family home Markdale Highlands
Coming soon to
George Street & Grayview Drive, Markdale, ON
Prices starting Low $400’s
Markdale Highlands is a new townhouse and single-family home development currently in preconstruction at George Street & Grandview Drive, Markdale. Markdale Highlands has a total of 19 units. Sizes range from 1406 to 2605 square feet.
imagine a lifestyle where every season brings its own unique charm. A place where nature invites you to enjoy the great outdoors. Healthy active living that includes golf, sailing, swimming, skiing, hiking, biking, apple-picking and more. An alluring landscape of changing colours, from green meadows to blue waters and to the vibrant hues of fall.
Now imagine all this in an intimate, close-knit community rich in life’s simple pleasures: farm-fresh foods, country fairs and festivals, warm and friendly neighbours. A place where you can enjoy a life of leisure and pleasure, host family and friends and make lasting memories.
Features & Finishes
Appealing Exterior Features & Structural Components
- 7/8″ tongue and groove sub-flooring with sanded joints, glued and fastened with screws for additional stability.
- Advanced floor joist system utilizing upgraded “Engineered Floor Joist Technology”.
- All exterior walls with 2″x 6″ framing.
- Poured concrete basement floors and foundation walls with damp-proofing and drainage membrane to walls.
- For economical heating, the home will be insulated in accordance with current Energy Star® requirements which exceed the current Ontario Building Code specifications including; full-height basement insulation, expanding foam insulation to all garage ceilings with finished areas above, and around all windows and doors.
- Convenient cold cellars where grade permits complete with steel insulated door, floor drains, as per plan and where grade permits.
- All homes feature 9’0″ ceilings on the main and second floor 8’0″ on lower floor and basement, except where boxes and bulkheads exist, or where mechanical systems require a dropped ceiling. Many designs have double-height features, vaulted and cathedral ceilings, as per plan.
- The prominent usage of architecturally selected and controlled colour coordinated clay brick, with brick detailing. Stonework and/or stucco as per applicable elevation. Colour, style, materials, and elevations are pre-selected and architecturally controlled to achieve a variety within the streetscape.
- Durable, maintenance-free, pre-finished aluminium or vinyl soffits, fascia, eavestrough, downpipes, and siding – all colour coordinated.
Kitchen & Baths
- Quality designed cabinetry with standard granite countertops within the kitchen (dishwasher space provided) and all bathrooms.
- Extended kitchen upper cabinets throughout all designs. Pantries, breakfast bars & serveries, as per plan.
- Kitchen faucet to be single lever faucet with pull out veggie spray.
- Fully enclosed chrome framed glass shower stalls, as per plan.
- Ceramic wall tiles installed in combination tub and shower enclosures up to but not including the ceiling. Where tub and shower stalls are separate, tub areas are tiled to approximately 2 tiles high above tub deck. Glass shower stalls to receive tiled walls only, excluding ceiling.
Design Conscious Interior Finishes
- Sunken or raised foyer, mudroom, laundry room, garage entrance landing as per plan (where permitted or dictated by grade). Purchaser accepts the same.
- Smooth ceilings in kitchen, laundry, bathrooms and kitchen dinette.
- Spray textured stippled ceilings with 4″ smooth border throughout the balance of the home. Walk-in closets to be stippled only – no border.
- Decorative columns and complimenting low wall detail, as per plan. All buffet niches to have MDF ledge and finished detail.
- Upgraded Colonial trim with 4 1/8″ baseboard and 2 3/4″ casing to all doorways, windows, and doors. Interior doors to be two-panel style.
- Lever-type brushed nickel hardware with complementing hinges. All low walls are trimmed and painted.
- All homes to receive an oak staircase – natural finish (veneer risers and stringers) with oak handrail, wood pickets and newel posts to finished areas, as per plan. All upper hallways to receive oak nosing.
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for New Town Homes and a single-family home in Markdale, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info you as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.