New Townhouse Development Ivylea Towns
New Townhouse Development Ivylea Towns
Coming soon to
1521 19th Avenue, Richmond Hill, ON
Prices from $1,058,990
|Address||1521 19th Avenue, Richmond Hill, ON||Occupancy||Aug 2022|
|Area||Richmond Hill, ON||Deposit||$15,000 with Agreement|
$15,000 in 30, 60, 120, 180 and 270 days
$10,000 in 365 and 450 daysOR$45,000 with Agreement
$15,000 in 120, 180, and 270 days
$10,000 in 365 and 450 days
|Beds||3 – 5.5 Bedrooms||Suite Size Range|
1796 – 2313 SqFt
|Average Price per Sqft||$588 per SqFt||Starting Prices|
Ivylea is a new townhouse development currently in preconstruction at 1521 19th Avenue, Richmond Hill. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Sales for available units range in price from $1,064,990 to over $1,284,990. Ivylea has a total of 171 units. Sizes range from 1796 to 2313 square feet.
Surrounded by a lush nature reserve, and steps from a delightful community park, these 3-storey towns feature spacious backyards and expansive views. This incredible collection of towns offer 3 or 4 bedroom layouts, exceptional finishes, and a prime location in coveted Richmond Hill close to transit and compelling amenities including trails, parks, shopping, dining, schools and recreation.
When it comes to livable interiors, The Reserve Collection at Ivylea is at the top of its class. Spacious home designs feature flexible layout opportunities fit to grow with your family.
Ivylea Towns will provide residents with an incredible amount of space that is now hard to come by. This development will sit on a 46-acre lot on the southeast corner of Leslie Street and 19th Avenue.
This development has the potential to take a blank canvas and turn it into a new, thriving community that offers everything one would want in a new home. Investors can expect a variety of residential homes ranging in size. In total, there will be 539 homes including 94 single detached homes, 44 townhomes, 229 stacked townhomes and 172 medium to high-density units making this development perfect for growing or large families.
This complex will sit on 3.4 acres of parkland bringing the natural amenities of this community right to the resident’s own backyard.
At the first phase of Ivylea, you can choose a variety of homes including 3-storey lane towns and traditional 3-storey street towns ranging in size from 1,895 sq.ft to 3,017 sq.ft. Some of the highlighted features are 10′ ceilings on the main floor, smooth ceilings on the main floor, tall upper kitchen cabinets, Quartz countertop with under-mount sink and chrome finish single level faucet, 7′ wide plank laminate flooring on the main floor and upper hall, 2 panel square, smooth finish passage doors, 4-1/4 step-style baseboards with 2-3/4 casing, freestanding soaker tub with roman tub filler in the master ensuite (as per plan), separate ensuite bathroom shower stall (as per plan) with marble threshold curb, recessed shower pot light and framed clear glass enclosure and chrome finish faucets for all vanities to just name a few.
Open concept kitchens with soaring ceilings and quartz countertops invite the chef in you to aspire to new heights of culinary adventure while pampering ensuite bathrooms feature free-standing tubs, bringing you a spa-like experience, right at home.
LOCATION & NEIGHBOURHOOD
The City of Richmond Hill is known for its safe suburban communities with many incredible local amenities that cater to everyone. Investors here will find many low-rise homes for its residents and big corporate buildings that offer a lot of employment opportunities. The area is filled with restaurants, cafes, bakeries, big-name stores including Costco, Loblaws, Sobeys, Home Depot and Shoppers Drug Mart, just to name a few. For all of your shopping needs, Hillcrest Mall is just 15 minutes away from this development.
Not only is this site surrounded by lush greenery but Richmond Hill is known for its open spaces and parks. There are many natural amenities nearby including Richmond Green Sports Centre and Park, Victoria Square Park, Brickworks Park as well as the Oak Ridges Moraine that offers hiking trails and outdoor activities and for water enthusiasts, Lake Wilcox is nearby. For golfers, there are tons of golf courses to choose from including Angus Glen, Upper Unionville and Summit Golf and Country Club.
Getting around in Richmond Hill is easy with Highway 404 only a minute away as well as Highway 401 and 407 nearby. Residents can also easily access York Region Transit and Viva Bus Rapid Ways that travel in and out of the city.
- Architecturally designed homes with inspired combinations of brick, stone1 and exterior trim in select locations as per elevation.
- Streetscapes with architecturally controlled exterior colour schemes, elevations, sitings and materials.
- Detailed masonry work with striking stone1 or pre-cast concrete accents including window sills as per elevation.
- Complimenting mortar and recessed masonry joints on front elevations for a refined finished look as per exterior colour packages.
- Covered porches, balconies and porticos (as per plan).
- Garage doors with window inserts (as per plan).
- Garage walls and ceilings to be drywalled, taped and primed painted finish.
Quality finishing details, a commitment to remarkable workmanship, and a fabulous location are just a few of the things that make The reserve Collection an exceptional opportunity to live naturally in Richmond Hill.
- (+/-) 10′ Main floor ceilings with (+/-) 9′ Upper and 8′ Lower floor ceilings. (Except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings).
- Smooth ceilings on the main floor.
- Stippled ceilings with 4″ smooth border on Lower and Upper floors. Laundry, powder rooms and bathrooms to have smooth ceilings.
- Natural finish oak veneer stairs to finished areas with oak pickets, handrail and nosing (as per plan, from builder’s standard samples).
- Choice of one interior quality paint colour throughout from vendor’s samples with all kitchen, laundry and all bathrooms finished in semi-gloss. All trims and doors to be painted semi-gloss white (in finished areas).
- Dropped ceilings, bulkheads and boxing (where required).
- Professional duct cleaning prior to occupancy.
- Choice of kitchen cabinet colour with tall uppers from builder’s standard samples.
- Quartz countertop with undermount sink with chrome finish single lever pullout faucet from builder’s standard samples.
- Breakfast Bar in the kitchen with extended flush bar top (as per applicable plan).
- Space for dishwasher including plumbing and electrical rough-ins for future installation provided.
- Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances (as per Building Code).
- Efficient two-speed stainless steel exhaust hood fan over stove area and vented to exterior.
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
- All wiring will be in accordance with the Ontario Building Code and the Electrical Safety Authority.
- 100 amp electrical service with circuit breaker panel.
- Decorative black coach lamps on exterior elevations (where applicable).
- Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets (locations determined by builder).
- Two plugs in the garage, one in-ceiling and one located at builder’s discretion.
- Heavy-duty 220V electrical outlet for stove and dryer.
- Light fixtures provided throughout finished areas except in the living room and dining room.
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Towns in Richmond Hill, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info you as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being top-selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.