Brand New Preconstruction Condominiums At Yonge & Soudan
Yonge & Soudan
Brand new preconstruction Condominiums At Yonge & Soudan
Coming soon to
2161 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON
Prices starting high $600’s
Y&S Condos is a new condo development scheduled for completion in 2023. Sales for available units range in price from $672,990 to over $988,990. Featuring 6,792 square-feet of indoor amenity space on the seventh floor. A gym, party room with a kitchen and lounge, a business room and dedicated children’s space. Also featuring 6,361 square-feet of outdoor amenities. Four levels of underground parking with 110 spaces.
At Y&S going out for a good time is not the only option. The building comes fully loaded with exceptional amenities, available exclusively for residents’ use. There’s a party room to host all your stylish soirees. An elite fitness centre whenever you want to feel the burn. The media room is perfect for watching the big game or hosting a movie night with friends, and the outdoor terrace is the place to be for barbecues and relaxed family gatherings all summer long. There’s over 15,000 sq. ft. of amenities space in total, making it easy to say Y&S to more good times at home.
Y&S Condos will be located at 2161 Yonge Street at the corner of Yonge and Soudan. Yonge Eglinton Centre, Eglinton Subway and Future LRT Station, and countless midtown shops and restaurants are all right at your doorstep.
REASONS TO LIVE AT Y&S CONDOS
- For families looking to call Y&S Condos home, they can feel confident that their children will have access to quality education. The area is home to some of the best Montessori, Catholic and public schools, and Upper Canada College; a private school for boys.
- Tribute Communities has been an active developer within the GTA for over 35 years. Their architectural designs and commitment to customers have earned them many awards and helping them become one of the leading builders in the GTA.
- Using transit when living at Y&S Condos is so easy, a car is not even needed. Many TTC regional bus routes are just steps away, including 24-hour routes. The Eglinton Subway Station is a short walk from home, connecting residents to Union Station in just 20 minutes. The construction of the new Eglinton Crosstown LRT is now underway and is set to be completed by 2021, and it will get riders across town 60% faster.
- Stroll in either direction to discover incredible flavours and fashion finds. Sample the fine cuisine of local hotspots like Coquine Restaurant, The Keg or Bar Batavia. Discover home design treasures at West Elm, or get that big screen TV you’ve been eying at Best Buy. There are so many options.
- Even in the heart of the city, connecting with nature is always important. At , you can make that connection every day when you jog, stroll or cycle across the 9 km Kay Gardner Beltline Trail. Spanning from Allen Road to Mount Pleasant Road, the Beltline lets you get in touch with nature as you discover some of Toronto’s most beautiful neighbourhoods.
- Your life essentials are all covered at the neighbourhood’s top shopping centre. Metro Supermarket, LCBO, Cineplex Theatres, Indigo, Urban Outfitters and over 60 additional shops and restaurants are all waiting for you here.
- Say to an easier commute with the Line 1 Subway just steps from your door. Enjoy rapid access to downtown shopping, universities, the Financial District and more. Plus, when the new Eglinton Crosstown LRT opens, you’ll have even more access to rapid, reliable transit just steps away.
The Development present a fresh, bright appeal, with heritage touches that celebrate the past. Our condominiums are vibrant expressions of urban style, with iconic architecture, sophisticated designs and spectacular amenities. Whether living in a signature Tribute single family home or an elegant Tribute condominium, our customers can be sure of one thing: their home has been built by passionate people who truly care about bringing dreams to life.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.