Simcoe Condos Toronto
No 210 Residences Simcoe Condos Now Selling Under Resale
No. 210 Simcoe Condos will stretch from 19 storeys by St Patrick Street to 25 storeys on Simcoe Street in the core or better say the heart of Down Town Toronto. It will contain a total of 298 units, 3 levels underground parking with 95 parking spaces, and 218 bicycle parking spaces.
GET THE BEST FLOOR & BEST FLOOR PLANS @ THE LOWEST PRICE BEFORE THE PUBLIC OPENING from VIP REALTOR – Gyanesh Paliwal.
Contact now to available the benefits and for a great selection of Units in the Simcoe Condos project.
The Brand New Condominium building No. 210 Residences on Simcoe St is presented by DIAMOND CORP and the Sorbara Group. The site is just stepping north of Queen St. West and University Avenue, along the entire north side of Michael Sweet Avenue from Simcoe to St. Patrick Street. This will be close to the Financial District as well as the Entertainment District & Fashion District.
As the name suggests: Condominiums of No 210 Residences on Simcoe St will be located exactly on 210 Simcoe Street Toronto. It will be directly behind the U.S Consulate General Office in Toronto Downtown.
- Grocery: Walking distance to Metro Supermarket, City Convenience, Dundas Supermarket, and Supermarket Yong Hing
- Banks: Walking distance to RBC, BMO, CIBC, Scotia Bank, and Bank of China
- Cafes: Walking distance to Starbucks, Tim Horton’s, Timothy’s, and Second Cup.
- Gas: Short drive to Esso and Shell
- Other: Walking distance to Shoppers Drug Mart, Yuk Yuk’s Comedy Club, The Roosevelt Room, New Times Square Billiards.
- University of Toronto
- 5 Major Medical Buildings
a. Toronto General Hospital
b. Princess Margaret Hospital
c. Mt.Sinai Hospital
d. Sick Children Hospital
e. Toronto Rehab
- 2 Subway Stations ( St.Patrick Station and Osgoode Station)
- Toronto Major Coach-Terminal Hub
- Ted Rogers School of Management Building
- Ontario College of Arts Building
- Toronto City Hall & Nathan Phillips Square World famous Shangri La Hotel and the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts
- 25 storey landmark glass tower
- 2 storey lobby with waterfall
- 18 hour, 7-day concierge service
- Three elevators servicing all levels
- Spacious party room, fully equipped kitchen, lounge area
- 3rd-floor Amenity space with gym, steam rooms and yoga studio
- 9′ exposed concrete ceilings
- Kitchen cabinetry designed by II by IV
- Engineered Quartz countertops
- Convenient stacked front-load 27″ washer-dryer
- An individually controlled heat pump system for year-round heating and cooling comfort
- 1Br : $311k +
- 1Br+den: $392k +
- 2Br : $422k +
Official statistics indicate that St. Michael’s Choir (Jr) School is one of the top school in this area with scores of 93%, 96% and 92% respectively in areas of Reading, Writing, and Math.
Harbord Collegiate Institute also scores well 94% and 78% in areas of literacy and Academic Math.
There are 155 Daycares in the area around 210 Simcoe St. Residences. Bellevue Child Care Centre has the highest official score with perfect scores across Nutrition, Infant and Toddler categories. Hester How Day Care Centre is right up there as well with perfect scores in Infant, Toddler and Preschool categories. The daycare scores 3.9 out of 4.0 in the area of nutrition as well.
The prices in the neighbourhood have increased by 11% over the past year which compares well with a 9% increase in the rest of Toronto. 210 Simcoe Street Residences make for a fantastic investment opportunity, especially if you purchase your desired unit during the VIP phase (register below)
15% in 9 months
$5000 on signing
5% in 30days less $5000
5% in 120 days
5% on construction date (May 1st, 2012)
5% on Occupancy
Occupancy: Summer 2015
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.