The Modern Condos Toronto
The Modern Towers Condos Toronto
Please contact us by filling the form below.
Another very good project in the core of Down Town Toronto is
The Modern Towers Condos from the reputed Builders: Empire Communities,
The Builders of Fly Condos and Beyond the Sea.
Call it a lobby – call it a longe. Uber contemporary in design, your double-story lobby creates the scene to be seen in. Find your place in a sunken seating area with oh so cosy fireplace. Beneath your – beautiful floors. Around you – exquisite design. Above you – retro chandeliers. Beyond you – it opens onto an architecturally sculpted resident courtyard. And of course, a friendly 24-7 concierge to make sure things are going with the flow.
Unique and urbane. Something new is happening every other minute. From furniture to fashion and everything in between – King and Queen Street are the hottest designer districts in Toronto. Fabulous and fashionable- if you’re craving the latest flavour, dip into any number of trendy little bars, cafes and restaurants that are all the rage.
Go exploring – just a few blocks and hit the tree-lined streets along Front for an eclectic assortment of spots to shop or chill. Spice it up at The St. Lawrence Market for some delicious local fare then head to St. James Cathedral and chill out in the park. Culture and sports live on every corner, from The Sony Centre for the Performing Arts (formerly Hummingbird Centre) to the nearby Air Canada Centre, Distillery District and live music scene along Queen Street West. Basically, you’re surrounded by non-stop 24/7 living.
Pre-finished engineered hardwood flooring in the foyer, kitchen and living/dining area. Carpet in bedrooms. Mirrored closet sliding doors or slab swing-style door. White 8″X8″ ceramic tile in storage and laundry room floors. European style kitchen cabinetry with valence lighting. Stone countertops with mirrored glass backsplash. 4 stainless steel kitchen appliances, white stacked washer/dryer. Choice of porcelain tiles for the bathroom floor, walls of bathtub and shower enclosure. European style bathroom cabinetry with stone countertop and vanity mirror including shelf and light in bathrooms.
The Modern Recreation Club Features
The Mod Club features a party lounge with bar area, private dining room, catering kitchen, billiards room and lounge. Work out in the fitness facility with the latest equipment, yoga studio and co-ed steam room and sauna. One guest suite for overnight visitors.
Click here to purchase an apartment, unit in Modern Towers Condos in Toronto.
- Location Intersection: Richmond and Sherbourne in the heart of Toronto Down Town with TTC at door step.>> (Click here to see the map)
- Occupancy: Spring 2010
- Builder: Empire Communities
- Price from : $ 199,900 to $ 389,900
- Suits Covered Area: From 450 sq. ft. – 905 sq. ft.
THE DETAILS LIVING AREA FEATURES
- Individual season-controlled heating and cooling system.
- Pre-finished engineered 5″ wood flooring for a foyer, living/dining and den*.
- Carpet in bedrooms*.
- Solid core wood veneer suite entry door complete with brushed chrome lever handle.
- Semi-solid interior doors with brushed chrome lever handle.
- Wood door casings with matching trim and 4″ baseboards.
- Full height sliding glass panel bedroom door*, slab swing-style door in some layouts.
- Mirrored closet sliding doors with chrome finish or slab swing closet door*.
- White plastic coated ventilated wire shelving in all closets.
- White 8″ x 8″ ceramic tile for storage and laundry room floors.
- Light fixture in a hallway.
- Capped ceiling outlet in the dining room and den.
- Interior walls painted in designer white latex paint.
- 24″ stacked washer/dryer – white finish.
QUALITY KITCHEN FEATURES
- European-style kitchen cabinetry from vendor’s standard samples*.
- Stone kitchen countertops with mirrored tile backsplash.
- Single stainless steel sink with single lever pull out faucet*.
- Kitchen valance lighting over work surfaces.
- Pre-finished 5″ engineered wood flooring*.
- 10 cu. ft. bottom freezer refrigerator – stainless steel finish.
- 24″ slide-in glass top range – stainless steel finish.
- 18″ built-in dishwasher – stainless steel finish.
- Built-in microwave – stainless steel finish.
- 24″ hood fan – stainless steel finish.
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
- Choice of porcelain tiles for bathroom floors, walls of bathtub and shower enclosure or separate shower walls*.
- Ceramic tile for the floor of all separate shower enclosures*.
- European-style cabinetry* with under mount china basin in white and chrome faucet.
- Stone vanity countertop.
- Designer vanity mirror including shelf and light.
- Waterproof shower ceiling fixture.
- 5’6″ white soaker tub as per plan for ensuite. 5′ white soaker tub as per plan in the main bathroom. One-piece toilet.
- Chrome finished pressuring balanced valve for bathtub and showers.
- Chrome framed, glass door for bathrooms with separate showers.
- 17 storey glass and brick construction.
- 343 suites including studios, one bedroom, one plus dens and two bedrooms.
- Suites have French balconies and/or balconies or terraces.
- A resident’s guest suite.
- 24-hour concierge.
- The Mod Club designed by award-winning Mike Niven Interior Design Inc., includes party lounge, catering kitchen,
bar, billiards, exercise room, co-ed steam & dry sauna.
- The M-Lounge is a stylish rooftop terrace with dining, bbq, plunge pools and cabanas.
- Individual suite hydrometer.
- 100-amp service panel with automatic circuit breakers.
- White Decora switches and matching plugs.
- Cable TV outlet located in the living room, all bedrooms and den.
- Telephone outlet located in the living room, all bedrooms and den.
- Suite entry door with door contact and keypad connected to the manned 24-hr lobby concierge desk.
- The weatherproof electrical outlet located on the balcony or terrace.
- Secured bicycle storage and visitor parking.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.