Waterscape Condos Toronto
Waterscapes Condos Now Selling Under Resale
The Waterscapes project is available for resale. If you still want to buy a unit only at X2 Condominiums, that may be through Assignment or Resale, we may find an original purchaser who is willing to sale.
Please contact us by filling the form below.
WATERSCAPES. The fifth and final phase of Monarch’s master-planned Waterview community. A soaring elliptical tower, an inspirational architecture, that captures the magnificence of Lake Ontario with spectacular views from sunrise to sunset.
From the sun-kissed shorelines outside your window to the inspired amenities at Club Waterscapes. We invite you to explore the myriad of recreations pursuits that will feed your senses and rejuvenate your spirit. Nurture your body in the indoor swimming pool. Relax in the sauna. Rack up a game of billiards with new friends. Lounge in the cyber café. Plan a film retrospective in the private theatre. Celebrate special moments in the Waterscapes party room. Club Waterscapes. A sanctuary for your body and mind. 24/ 7.
There is nothing like this. Anywhere.
Condominium living at the water’s edge.
- Waterscapes is the fifth and final phase of Monarch’s master-planned Waterview
- Soaring elliptical tower with a 4 storey podium that houses a mix of retail, recreational
- This elliptical tower captures the magnificence of Lake Ontario with sprawling forever
views from sunrise to sunset
- Professionally designed and decorated stunning 2 storey lobby overlooking Lake Ontario
- Corridors and suite entry doors professionally designed and detailed by interior designer
- One uniformed 24 hours, 7 days a week concierge
- Inviting and private landscaped interior courtyard
- Eco-friendly green roof over the podium
- Beautifully landscaped rooftop retreat with bbq and leisure area overlooking Lake
Ontario and the city.
- Three elevators to serve the tower and five to serve the podium.
- Two designer decorated guest suites for your overnight guests
- Suites are designed with spacious 6′ deep balconies* offering premium outdoor
- Floor to ceiling expansive windows in your suite* with breathtaking panoramic views
- One underground parking unit included
- One storage locker unit included
- Mailroom conveniently located beside the front lobby
- Car wash bay in underground parking garage available to residents
- Bicycle storage room, via card access with the security camera, monitored at concierge,
complete with convenient air pump
- A water filtration system for the building’s water supply
- Property Management office on site
“Waterscapes” – The Designer decorated special occasion/party room
complete with caterer’s kitchen and bar located on the rooftop of the podium.
Opening onto a terrace overlooking Lake Ontario and The Village Court with
access to the Private Waterscapes Party Room patio with bbq
“Aqua” – Submerge yourself into the serenity of the indoor swimming pool, or
rejuvenate yourself in the hot tub. Refresh in the tranquil saunas located in
separate men’s and ladies change rooms complete with lockers and showers
“Silver Screen” – Equipped theatre for private screenings with cinema style
seating, big screen viewing, projector and surround sound
“Marine Room” – Conference/Business Room, where you consult and hold your
“Ocean Lounge” – Sports lounge with billiards table and TV located adjacent to
the Waterscapes party room
“Shore Fitness” – Dynamic Fitness room with cardio, yoga and aerobics area,
offering TV viewing while you work out complete with commercial grade fitness
“Pet-tie Wash” – Exclusive room to wash and clean your pampered pets after a
stroll along the numerous waterfront trails at your doorstep
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.