Birchcliff Urban Towns in Scarborough, Toronto
Birchcliff Urban Towns
Brand New Pre-Construction Town-homes
Modern Urban Living By The Lake
Coming Soon at
Kingston Rd and Birchcliff Ave
in Scarborough, Toronto
Prices Starting from $789,990
Register Now !
About Birchciff Urban Towns
Birchcliff Urban Towns is a new townhouse development by Core Development Group currently in pre-construction at 1665 Kingston Road, Toronto. Steps from the Lake, on the south-east corner of Kingston Road and Birchcliff Avenue in the desirable and affluent east Toronto. Neighbourhood of Birch Cliff sits the inspired community of Birchcliff Urban Towns. Striking modern one to three bedrooms, two-storey Urban Towns designed around a shared central green space with underground parking. Enjoy contemporary open concept layouts, elegant features with garden and rooftop terraces. Birchcliff Urban Towns are a remarkable architectural statement created using a palette of clean lines and inspired accents that capture contemporary tastes in living.
Birchciff Urban Towns Location
Birchcliff Urban Towns is a stone’s throw from one of Toronto’s most coveted neighbourhoods, The Beach. Experience the boutique shops, cafés and restaurants lining trendy Queen East. The community can enjoy living in a well-rounded pocket of the GTA next to Lake Ontario and surrounded by shops, offices, cafes, bars, places to play, and schools. Scarborough Town Centre LRT, GO Transit and the DVP are located just 20 minutes away by vehicle. Lace up for a family skate at the Scarborough Gardens Arena. At Birchcliff Urban Towns, you have a universe of possibilities at your doorstep. Also, near this location:
- Scarborough Town Centre
- Major Banks
- Toronto Hunt Club
- Birchmount Park
- Birch Cliff Public School
- Halton High School
- Teach Me To Fly Pre School
- Taylor Memorial Library
- 52 Urban Towns: 26 Lower and 26 Uppers
- Lower TH: Terraces or Backyards
- Upper TH: Rooftop terraces with Balconies
- 1 to 3 bedrooms, 2-storey Urban Towns designed around a shared central green space with underground parking.
- 9’ smooth ceilings
- Genuine Natural Oak Staircase treads and handrail
- High performance wide plank laminate flooring
- Full-sized energy efficient stainless-steel kitchen appliances
- Kitchen Island
- Quartz countertops
- Frameless glass shower enclosure with recessed ceiling lighting
- Wall mounted vanity mirror
- Elongated dual flush toilet
Birchcliff Towns Highlights
- Located in Toronto’s Scarborough area close to the chic Birch Cliff neighbourhood, and only 8 minutes away from the picturesque Scarborough Bluff
- Walk Score of 68/100, Transit Score of 64/100 and Bike Score of 63/100
- Close to Victoria Park TTC Subway Station
- Rooftop terrace scenic views of Lake Ontario
- Close proximity to the Gardiner Expressway, The Don Valley Parkway (DVP) which connects to Highway 401
- Short drive to Scarborough Town
- Located in an established family-friendly neighbourhood with parks, chic shops, several schools and entertainment places
- Close proximity to sought after schools including; Birch Cliff PS and Birchmount Park C
- Close to ravine and several parks including Birchmount Park, Rosetta McClain Gardens and Scotia Parkette
The great news is that you can Register today with us for brand new pre construction project of Birchcliff Urban Towns in Scarborough. We have first-hand access and special VIP prices and promotions for this exclusive project. These will not be offered directly to the public. If this is going to be your first pre-construction purchase we encourage you to read the following:
Why buy New Pre-Construction home from Team Paliwal?
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.