New Detached Homes & Towns For Sale In Severn
Brand New PreConstruction Detached Homes & Towns For Sale In Severn
Coming soon to
Turnbull Drive & Grayshott Drive, Severn, ON
Starting prices for $799,990
|1 Minute Drive & 1 KM away from Hwy 11. 30 Minute Drive to Barrie, Ontario.|
|ADDRESS||Turnbull Drive & Grayshott Drive, Severn, ON|
|AREA||Near Cunningham Bay|
|BEDS||2 – 4 Bedrooms | 2.5 – 3 Wash|
|TYPE OF HOMES||Bungalow, 2-Storey Townhomes & 49’ Detached Homes|
|SALES START||May 2023|
|DEPOSIT||Townhome Deposit Structure:
$40,000 with Agreement
$25,000 in 60 Days
$25,000 in 90 Days
Balance to 12% in 120 Days
Detached Deposit Structure:
$40,000 with Agreement
$30,000 in 60 Days
$30,000 in 90 Days
Balance to 12% in 120 Days
|SUITE SIZE RANGE||1344 – 3265 SqFt|
Serenity Bay is a new Bungalow townhomes, 2-Storey Townhomes & 49’-59’ Detached Homes, currently in preconstruction at Turnbull Drive & Grayshott Drive, Severn. Serenity Bay unit sizes range from 1344 to 3265 square feet. Serenity Bay Homes offers the ultimate lakeside living experience. This luxurious four-season community will consist of bungalow towns and detached homes located just steps away from Lake Couchiching.
Located just north of Orillia, residents will be surrounded by the most beautiful natural green spaces. Urban convenience is just a short drive away with easy access to Highway 11, residents are just minutes away from all the lifestyle amenities Orillia has to offer.
Serenity Bay is in the heart of Orillia lakes country and right on the doorstep to the Muskokas, Kawartha Lakes and Midland/Collingwood. Enjoy glorious summers on peaceful Lake Couchiching, Lake Simcoe and Sparrow Lake by stand-up paddle board, canoe, boat, or jet ski. The Trent-Severn Waterway will allow you to explore further connecting Georgian Bay and Lake Ontario. Fish, golf, hike, trek, bike and more.
You’ll never be at a loss to stay active. And when winter comes, enjoy skiing, ice fishing, and snowmobiling on the nearby trails, slopes, and lakes. Homeowners will enjoy exclusive boardwalk access to this members-only one acre park with about 400 ft of shoreline on Lake Couchiching. Recreational activities include a dock, watercraft, picnic tables and BBQ.
Choose from townhomes, bungalow towns, bungalows, bungalow lofts and 2-story single detached homes all with contemporary modern architecture, 9’ ceilings and a selection of fine features and finishes you can customise to make your home uniquely yours. 2-car garage Towns and 3-car garage Singles detached available.
- Superior architecturally designed homes to include a mix of exterior material types and varieties as per Vendor’s model plans. All elevations, exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled to produce a complementary streetscape. Materials may consist of a combination of brick, stucco, stone, siding, precast concrete surrounds and/or stucco mouldings, as per elevation. Colours to be selected from Vendor’s predetermined packages that have been created using professionally approved Architectural guidelines and colours.
- MODERN EXTERIOR DETAILS INCLUDING MAINTENANCE-FREE VINYL-WRAPPED PVC PLANKS (or equivalent). Low maintenance vinyl clad thermo-sealed fixed style casement windows throughout. A minimum of one operable window with screen per room, or door (as per plan). Basement windows to be vinyl sliders.
- Vinyl siding at side and rear elevations, as per plan and elevation.
- Insulated CONTEMPORARY METAL FRONT ENTRY DOOR WITH GLASS INSERTS and vinyl frame (as per plan), shall receive UPGRADED WEISER FRONT DOOR HARDWARE IN SATIN NICKEL and deadbolt lock for your family’s added security.
- Convenient DIRECT ACCESS FROM GARAGE TO HOME includes an insulated metal door complete with door closure with deadbolt where shown on plans, and only where grade permits.
- Garden patio door(s) or 5’ sliding door to rear yard (as per plan).
- Poured concrete floor in the basement with a floor drain by the furnace area, as per plan.
- Sump pump and drain to exterior to be located in the basement, as required.
- ALL FRAMED FLOORS WILL BE FRAMED WITH AN ENGINEERED WOOD FLOOR SYSTEM FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE.
- Subfloor materials and installation meet or exceed Ontario Building Code requirements. ALL JOINTS TO BE SANDED AND ALL SUBFLOORS TO BE NAILED, SCREWED, AND GLUED.
- SHUT-OFF VALVE UNDER EVERY SINK AND TOILET.
- All exterior windows and doors are foam insulated.
- 9’ CEILING HEIGHT ON MAIN FLOOR and 8’ ceiling height on 2nd floor, excluding bulkheads in kitchen and other areas as required (as per plan layout).
- Gourmet designer kitchens from choice of quality OAK, MAPLE, OR HI-GLOSS CABINETRY WITH ANGLED UPPER CORNER AND LOWER CORNER PIANO HINGE CABINETS from Vendor’s standard samples (as per plan).
- Flush breakfast bar on kitchen island or peninsula (as per plan).
- 36” EXTENDED UPPER KITCHEN CABINET HEIGHT.
- MICROWAVE SHELF AND 110v PLUG PROVIDED.
- Choice of laminate countertops from Vendor’s standard selections.
- Double stainless-steel sink with UPGRADED MOEN ALIGN KITCHEN FAUCET WITH SPRAY in chrome finish.
- Two-speed stainless steel kitchen exhaust fan with light over stove area vented to exterior with 6” exhaust ducting.
- Dishwasher space with plug and plumbing rough-in provided in kitchen.
- Heavy-duty 220V electrical outlet for electric stove.
- Purchaser’s choice of quality OAK, MAPLE, OR HI-GLOSS CABINETRY for all bathroom vanities, includes laminate countertop and drop-in sink (as per plan) from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Cabinet with drop-in sink or white pedestal sink in powder room as per plan.
- Wall mounted mirrors installed in all bathroom(s) above vanities.
- Energy e”cient water-saver shower head and toilet tanks.
- Pressure balance valve in all showers.
- Quality white fixtures in all bathrooms with white ceramic bathroom accessories and quality chrome faucets and shower heads.
- UPGRADED MOEN RIZON MASTER ENSUITE FAUCET, SHOWER, AND/OR TUB FIXTURES in chrome finish, as per plan.
- UPGRADED MOEN RIZON POWDER ROOM FAUCET FIXTURE in chrome finish.
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Luxury Detached Homes & Townhomes in Severn, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out the “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.
- SellingProperty Status:
- New Houses, New TownHomesProperty Type:
- GTA (Greater Toronto Area)Neighborhood:
- $799,990. and up.Price:
- 1344 - 3265 SqFtLot Size:
- 2023Year Built: