New Townhouse Development The Jackson Towns
New Townhouse Development The Jackson Towns
Coming soon to
2175 Keele Street, Toronto, ON
Prices from $1.1M
|ADDRESS||2175 Keele Street, Toronto, ON|
|BEDS||3- 4 Bedrooms|
|AVERAGE PRICE PER SQFT||$663 per SqFt|
|VIP LAUNCH||Est. Compl. Jan 2022|
|DEPOSIT||$7,000 with Agreement of Purchase and Sale|
Balance of 5% in 30 days
5% on Occupancy
|SUITE SIZE RANGE||1644 – 1720 SqFt|
The Jackson Towns is a new townhouse development. currently in preconstruction at 2175 Keele Street, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Available units range in price from $1,104,900. The Jackson Towns has a total of 14 units. Sizes range from 1644 to 1720 square feet.
Experience an exclusive collection of 3-storey condominium townhomes with spacious 3 and 4 bedroom layouts ranging in size from 1,600 – 1,700 sq. ft. The Jackson Towns feature beautifully crafted interiors designed to offer even more space for growing families to live, work and entertain – all under one roof! Each townhome includes 2 balconies and a large terrace perfect for outdoor entertaining with family and friends.
Enjoy upgraded designer details such as engineered hardwood flooring, smooth ceilings, quartz kitchen countertops and more. Get ready to experience a new level of stunning space and style at The Jackson Towns.
Embrace the luxury of space all in a gorgeous landscaped 12-acre master-planned community in a ravine setting surrounded by beautiful active and passive outdoor spaces including a new nature-themed public park, walking trails, and a children’s playground. This community is only a 6-minute walk to the new Eglinton LRT, abundant with lifestyle amenities, close to parks and everyday essentials as well as Yorkdale and the amazing Castlefield Design District conveniently close by.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES
The Jackson Towns is bringing an intimate yet charming community coming soon in a ravine setting of Toronto. The project site will house a low-rise building of 3 storeys within a limited collection of units. Details about specific units are yet to be out. Buyers will find spacious floor plans that will range from 3 and 4 bedroom layouts. Also, the suites will vary from 1600 to 1700 sq ft in size.
The community will offer beautifully crafted interiors with enough space for all kinds of growing families and working professionals. Each suite will have features like engineered hardwood flooring, smooth ceilings, sleek quartz kitchen countertops and much more.
Also, each townhouse will have 2 balconies and a large terrace for residents to enjoy exceptional views and great light.
LOCATION AND NEIGHBOURHOOD
The Jackson Towns is located at 2175 Keele Street in Daniels FirstHome™ Keelesdale. This beautiful intimate community will be surrounded by beautiful active and passive outdoor spaces, including a new nature-themed public park, walking trails, and a children’s playground.
Residents of the Jackson Towns will also find a plethora of lifestyle amenities and everyday essentials. Moreover, Yorkdale and Castlefield Design District are just a few minutes away from the site. FreshCo and Metro are few nearby grocery stores. Some nearby public parks include Woodborough Park, Gulliver Park and Trethewey Park East.
ACCESSIBILITY AND HIGHLIGHTS
The area of Jackson Towns has earned a good walk score of 51 and a transit score of 65. Residents of Jackson Towns will take a 6-minute walk to the new Eglinton LRT. Besides this, there are several other public transportations available within walking distance.
DANIELS DISTINCTION FEATURES
- Plumbing drainage stacks in finished areas are wrapped with insulation to reduce noise.
- All ceramic tile in tub and shower enclosure walls installed on tile backer board.
- Pressure balance valve in all tub and shower enclosures.
- Heavy-duty 2”x 6” exterior wall construction with R27 insulation.
- All wood subfloors glued and screwed down.
- Comprehensive air-seal package to all windows, exterior doors and party wall end.
- R60 insulation in the roof.
- R31 foam insulation installed to the underside of floors when exposed to the exterior and under habitable rooms.
- Architecturally selected and colour coordinated exteriors with brick and fibre-cement panel siding (as per model and elevation selected).
- An asphalt shingle roof in architecturally selected colours to reduce heat island and meet Toronto Green Standards.
- Low maintenance vinyl casement windows throughout (as per model and elevation selected). All operable windows have white screens and hardware.
- One exterior GFI outlet to the front porch or lower front patio and one exterior GFI outlet to the rear terrace deck or balcony (as per model selected).
- Low-maintenance prefinished aluminium fascia, eavestroughs, downspouts and soffits.
- Exterior insulated fibreglass front entry door with wood grain simulated finish and glass insert complete with satin nickel tarnish-resistant deadbolt and lever hardware.
- Exterior entry package including black light fixture, address number and front door chime.
GENERAL FEATURES AND FINISHES
- Urban Towns built in accordance with Toronto Green Standards.
- Approximately 9’ high finished ceilings on the ground floor and 2nd floor.
- Approximately 8’ high finished ceilings on the 3rd floor.
- Where bulkheads are present or drop ceilings are required the height of the ceiling will be less than 8’ & 9’ respectively.
- Sliding glass patio door with screens or single swing door with glass insert to terrace or balcony (as per model selected).
- White window coverings (as per model selected).
- Stained oak stairs on the main floor to the second floor. Fully broad loomed stairs from second to the third floor with painted stringers, complete with stained oak wall mounted handrail and/or stained oak handrail and posts with metal pickets (as per model selected).
- All closet sliders are clear mirrors with white metal frames. Closets have prefinished wire shelving.
- Interior walls decorated in flat latex paint with one coat primer and one finish coat throughout; all interior wood trim and doors to be semi-gloss (colour selected by Vendor).
- Smooth paint finishes to all ceilings.
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Townhomes in Toronto, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.