New Townhome Development Lambton Towns
New Townhome Development Lambton Towns
Coming soon to
2650 Saint Clair Avenue West, Toronto, ON
|ADDRESS||2650 Saint Clair Avenue West, Toronto, ON|
|BEDS||3 – 4 Bedrooms|
|UNITS AVAILABLE||98 Units|
|DEPOSIT||15% total |
$20k on signing
Balance of 5% in 60 days
5% in 180 days
5% within 365 days
|MAINTENANCE FEES||Approx. $200/month.|
Lambton Towns is a new townhouse development currently in pre construction at 2650 Saint Clair Avenue West, Toronto. Lambton Towns has a total of 98 units and will be an enclave of spacious, open-concept townhomes that merge with the vibrant neighbourhood. This community is just steps away from an array of shopping, dining and entertainment. Lambton Towns is truly at the heart of it all! The site is located at 2650 St. Clair Avenue West.
- Only 6 mins walk from 512 St.Clair streetcar stop
- many retail stores along St.Clair Avenue West
- Easy ride to Downtown Toronto with both bus route from Runnymede Road & Keele Street
- Short drive to HWY 427/401 and Gardiner Epressway
LOCATION & NEIGHBOURHOOD
Lambton Towns’ residents will find themselves in a neighbourhood with easy access to amenities The area features a good walk score of 69/100, indicating that almost everything is accessible on foot. Residents will not find the need to use a car for most daily chores as everything is within a short walk. The area is lined up with local vendors, local eateries, restaurants, cafes, bars and much more. The neighbourhood is also family-friendly and has access to schools, recreational facilities, parks and much more. Residents will also get to enjoy an excellent transit score of 67/100, indicating that several transit options will be available within a few steps from home. The Gardiner Expressway is easily accessible from here and opens a gateway to the rest of the GTA.
This neighbourhood is also surprisingly close to the city’s Line 2 Bloor-Danforth line. Jane Station is a thirty minute walk away, and from there you can quickly travel throughout Downtown Toronto, as well as East Toronto in the Danforth region. You can also easily travel to North York by transferring at either St. George or Bloor-Yonge Stations.
The Humber River serves as the lifeblood for the area’s greenery. It defines the neighbourhood’s western border, and it also feeds into the lush Lambton Golf & Country Club, which has a vibrant history. It played host to the Canadian Open four time, as well as multiple international amateur competitions. It was also the home course for the 1904 Olympic gold medalist George S. Lyon.
The main commercial stretch serving this community is located on Dundas Street West, this is where people can go and pick up the odds and ends at stores like the LCBO, Beer Store, and FreschCo. Just one block north on St. Clair Street West is the location of the SmartCentre Toronto Stockyards, which is anchored by a Walmart. There’s a Dollarama here too, so you really can get anything you need.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Exteriors are architecturally modeled on the English Georgian Manors utilizing genuine Natural Indiana Limestone and high-quality masonry features (as per elevations)
- Exterior planter boxes crafted with ledger rock Kingston Hue Stone with professionally graded and landscaped areas (as per elevations)
- Architecturally selected exterior colour packages are pre-deter- mined by Dunpar
- Address plaque with residence number
- Natural Cedar shake roofing at entrances (as per plan)
- Aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and downspouts
- Self-sealing roof shingles with a 25 year warranty
- Functional open concept design
- Dramatic 9’6” foot ceilings on 1st floor and 9’ ceilings on 3rd floor (except where drop ceilings and bulkheads are required)
- Natural oak stair treads/risers, ground/basement floor to 1st floor with white painted stringers
- Oak posts and handrails with 1⁄2” square black steel pickets with shoes and drywall low walls in kitchen/dining/living rooms (as per plan)
- 3 1/8” engineered hardwood flooring in living/dining room and 2nd floor hallway* from Vendor’s standard samples
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
- Custom crafted cabinetry* from Vendor’s standard samples
- Extended height upper cabinets (as per plan)
- Drywall pantry with wood shelves (as per plan)
- Granite kitchen countertop with extending 8″ granite backsplash*
- Choice of 13”x13” ceramic floor tiles*
- Stainless steel top mount double bowl sink
- Chrome single lever faucet with pull out vegetable spray
- Under-cabinet valence lighting
LUXURY BATHROOM FEATURES
- Oversized designer-selected framed mirrors in all bathrooms
- Custom vanity with 3 storage drawers and 2 sets of hinged doors in master ensuite*
- Marble countertop with top mount oval sink including 8” wide spread faucets in master ensuite
- Marble countertop with top mount oval sink including centre set faucet in main bathroom from Vendor’s standard samples
- 5’ acrylic soaker tub in main bathroom
- Choice of 13”x13” ceramic floor tiles in master ensuite and main bathroom*
- Choice of 8”x10” ceramic wall tile for shower walls (as per plan)* from Vendor’s standard samples
- Tempered glass shower door in master ensuite (as per plan)
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Townhomes in Toronto, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out the “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.