New Preconstruction Bartley Towns
New Preconstruction Bartley Towns
Coming soon to
108 Bartley Drive, Toronto, ON
Prices starting high $900’s
Bartley Towns is a new townhouse development currently in preconstruction at 108 Bartley Drive, Toronto. Sales for available units start from $998,900. Bartley Towns has a total of 84 units. Sizes range from 1492 to 1710 square feet.
Nestled into the treelined enclave of Eglinton & Victoria Park, Bartley Towns brings contemporary style and urban refinement to one of Toronto’s most established family communities. Integrated into the namesake Bartley Park, these freehold townhomes gracefully balance idyllic surroundings with the energy and sophistication of urban life.
Bartley Towns will be located 104 Bartley Drive just south of Eglinton Avenue East and west of Victoria Park Avenue in Toronto, ON.
Minutes from the DVP and the Crosstown Eglinton LRT. Connected to a park, Bartley Towns is your serenity in the centre of the city.
Bartley Towns has ideally located within an established residential neighbourhood in the midst of a commercial and residential revitalization thanks to the planned Eglinton Crosstown LRT transit extension currently under construction.
The redevelopment taking place at Eglinton and Victoria Park also have a lot to offer. The plan includes a brand-new supermarket and an additional 260,000 sq. ft. of retail space. The long-term vision for the neighbourhood is a walkable neighbourhood with street-front retail, bike lanes and excellent access to transit.
Bartley Towns is perfectly situated to meet the growing needs of families; close to numerous public and private schools, libraries, community centres and parks with ample green space and walking trails.
Features & Finishes
- Contemporary exterior design featuring brick, stucco and accent details, as per architecturally approved plans selected by Vendor
- Energy-efficient, LOW-E Argon, thermopane vinyl windows throughout, as per plan
- All windows installed with expandable foam to minimize air leakage
- Exterior insulated metal front door featuring a designer-selected hardware package
- Vinyl sliding terrace door with screen, as per plan
- Screens on all operational windows, as per plan
- Exterior lighting at front entry door and terrace deck, as per plan
- Pressure-treated terrace deck
- Tall nine-foot-high smooth-finish ceilings throughout, exclusive of bulkheads
- High-performance laminate flooring on lower and main levels, excluding tiled areas, as per plan
- Plush broadloom on 2nd and 3rd levels, excluding tiled areas, as per plan
- Elegant porcelain floor tile in the entry foyer, bathrooms, laundry and mechanical rooms, as per plan
- Beautiful natural-finished oak staircase with oak handrails and white-painted risers, stringers and pickets from lower to the main level and from main to
- 2nd level
- Lavish carpeted staircase with oak handrails and white-painted stringers and pickets from 2nd to 3rd level
- Flat panelled interior doors with designer-selected hardware
- Open concept kitchen overlooks the living/dining room
- Sleek flat-slab kitchen cabinets with uppers, deep uppers above the refrigerator and deep side gable(s), as per plan
- Elegant quartz kitchen countertop
- Ceramic tile kitchen backsplash
- Undermount stainless steel double bowl sink with pull-out faucet
- Over the range, built-in microwave with integrated exhaust fan vented to the outside
- Shut-off valve to the kitchen sink
- Contemporary flat-slab bathroom cabinetry
- Luxurious quartz countertops with under-mount sinks, as per plan
- Beautiful porcelain tile flooring, as per plan
- Tub and/or shower, as per plan
- Single-lever, chrome faucets with pop-up drains in all basins
- Tub surround and shower stalls tiled to ceiling
- Framed glass shower door, as per plan
- Decorative lighting in all bathrooms and powder room, as per plan
- Contemporary mirrors in all bathrooms and powder room
Is this not the right location and type of house for you? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.