Brand New Preconstruction Canopy Towers
Brand new preconstruction Canopy Towers
Coming soon to
Eglinton Avenue East & Hurontario Street, Mississauga, ON
Canopy Towers is a new condo development currently in preconstruction at Eglinton Avenue East & Hurontario Street, Mississauga.
Poised in the urban hub of Mississauga along Hurontario Street and Eglinton Avenue, this stylish building showcases a sleek tower rising from a 6-storey podium that extends around the building providing a stunning commercial and residential face at ground level. The contemporary facade of the tower will have a prominent design making it a distinct addition to the Mississauga Skyline.
Tucked in behind the podium is a curved “lifestyle canopy” on the second floor. Below it acts as a shielded central porte cochère for residents entering the building. Above it – a lushly landscaped canopy serves as a sanctuary with amazing outdoor amenity space connected to incredible indoor amenities. Add this to an ideal location adjacent to Mississauga transit (and the future Hurontario LRT), life at Canopy Towers is above all.
At Canopy Towers offers everything you possibly want in a matter of moments, from access to employment, transit, major highways, unbelieve shopping, parks restaurants, and nightlife.
Steps to future Hurontario LRT, an 18-kilometre dedicated lane rapid transit rail line connecting you to Milton and Lakeshore West GO lines, along with local transit links already in place near Canopy Towers, like MiWay, Brampton Transit, Züm, and Mississauga Transitway at Square One
Quick access to major highways such as the 403, 407, 410 and 401. The Food District, at over 40,000 square feet, is an interactive food concept offers local, handmade, high-quality foods in a setting that is inspired by both modern and vintage food emporiums with favourites such as La Carnita, The Pie Commission, Blackjack BBQ and more!
Billion Dollar Neighbours! Canopy Towers will be steps to the largest development project in Canadian history, as over 130 acres of land in around Square One District is reimagined with Mississauga’s newest office tower planned, as well as exciting new retail, public spaces and thousands of new residential dwellings, all of which is headed up by some of the largest developers in the country
Residents of Canopy Towers Condos will enjoy living in the heart of downtown Mississauga and having immediate access to so many amazing lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Residents will be within walking distance to Square One, Ontario’s largest shopping centre. CondoNow notes that the mall spans over 2 million square feet and is home to over 360 stores, services, dining, and entertainment options.
Downtown Mississauga and the areas surrounding Canopy Towers Condos is currently seeing extensive revitalization and development in the form of both residential and commercial. CondoNow notes that with real estate prices in Mississauga currently lower than Toronto’s downtown core, but still offering amazing commuting and lifestyle amenities alongside the big cities, this makes for a great investment opportunity.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Granite or quartz countertops.
- European-style cabinets, with 36” high upper cabinet
- Stainless steel under-mount sink with single-lever faucet and vegetable spray
- Ceramic tile backsplash
- Quartz countertop with under-mount sink
- White bathroom fixtures.
- Porcelain on floors, tub surround and shower wall.
- Choice of vanity cabinets from builder’s standard samples.
- Single-lever faucets for vanities.
- Pressure balanced valves in tub and shower.
- White acrylic soaker tub.
- Porcelain tile in bathroom(s) and standard ceramic tile in the laundry area.
- Laminate flooring in the living room, dining room, den and bedroom(s)
- Laminate flooring in foyer and kitchen.
- Solid core entry door with brushed nickel hardware and painted finish
- Contemporary interior doors with brushed nickel lever hardware
- Mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer, where applicable.
- Contemporary white 4” baseboards and 2 ¼” trim casings
- White smooth ceilings throughout the unit
- Glass and rail treatment on balconies.
- 6’ High privacy screen dividing balcony and terrace where applicable.
- 9’ ceilings on residential floors with the exception of 10’ ceilings on 2nd, Lower Penthouse and Penthouse floors.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.