Brand new preconstruction Grand Bell Condominiums in Brantford
The Grand Bell Condos
Brand new preconstruction Grand Bell Condominiums
Coming soon to
7 Erie Avenue, Brantford, ON
Prices starting low $300’s
Grand Bell is a new condo development currently in preconstruction at 7 Erie Avenue, Brantford. The development is scheduled for completion in 2021. Sales for available units range in price from $323,900 to $495,900. Grand Bell has a total of 96 units.
The first master planned community in the City of Brantford, offering modern finishes, upscale amenities, and unprecedented convenience for residents and investors alike. Central to Wilfrid Laurier University, lush green space, shopping centres, transit, and the city’s best hotspots. Come discover the first Boutique building in our master-planned community which will define the revitalization of Downtown Brantford.
Surrounded by stunning parks and intricate trails, urban living has never been this breathtaking. Grand Bell Suites is situated along the Grand River’s historic trails, providing residents unrivaled access to the region’s best paddling, fishing, farms, and scenic vistas. It’s time to re imagine what natural condo-life is like.
whether living, studying, or entertaining, each of our units has been strategically designed to maximize functionality. A boutique intimate building with the perfect balance of architecturally designed units that function. High-quality European-style cabinetry, luxury finishes, and 9-foot ceilings – all of our layouts serve as the perfect canvas for your creativity. Our on-site co-working lounge, fitness centre, and social lounge have been thoughtfully chosen to expand your living space.
Premium Interior & Exterior Finishes
- 9’ ceilings
- Engineered plank flooring
- Porcelain Tiles
- Stone counter tops
- Modern European style
- Stainless-steel kitchen appliances
- Stackable washer and dryer
- Neutral wali paint
- Elegant Lobby
- Modern Co-work space
- Large terrace with barbecues for entertaining
Brantford has it all
Brantford has several post-secondary institutions including, Wilfrid Laurier University, the largest university campus in the city, offering 19 undergraduate and 4 graduate programs to over 3,100 students, as well as Conestoga College, Six Nations Polytechnic, and Westervelt College that offers condensed diploma programs in health care, business, IT, or law. In addition, McMaster University offers a residency program at the Brantford General Hospital.
Sixty parks and playgrounds across the city for you to enjoy. From swimming and fishing, to games such as horseshoes, baseball, beach volleyball, bingo nights, and so much more. Interested in a solo nature-walk? There are numerous hiking and biking trails as well.
Incredible Area Amenities
- Elements Casino Brantford
- Museum & National Historic Sites
- Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts
- Brantford Symphony Orchestra
- Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre
- Brantford’s Farmer’s Markets
- Glenhyrst Art Gallery of Brantford
- Brant Park Conservation Area
- Brantwood Farms’ Pick Your Own Apples
- Rand River Rafting Company
- Harmony Square
- Brandford Artisan’s Village
- Lyden Park Mall
- Arnold Anderson Stadium
Features & Specifications
- Intimate, boutique eight story building.
- Fitness centre with cardio and weight equipment.
- Social lounge for private functions with kitchen bar area with adjoining outdoor terrace with barbecue and seating area.
- Mail area and parcel room conveniently located near front lobby.
- +/- 9′ high ceilings on floors 2-8 in all principal rooms (to be confirmed pending
- engineering design.)
- Engineered plank flooring.
- Solid core suite entry door with guest viewer and contemporary hardware.
ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS
- White Decora style switches and receptacles throughout.
- Ceiling mounted light fixtures in foyer, hallway, den, bedrooms, walk-in closets.
- Electrical panel with circuit breakers in each suite.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.