New Preconstruction ParQ Towns – SOLD OUT
New Preconstruction ParQ Towns
Coming soon to
Colborne Street East & Iroquois Street, Brantford, ON
Prices from high $300’s
|Address||Colborne Street East & Iroquois Street, Brantford, ON||Occupancy||Dec. 2022|
|Area||Brantford||Deposit||$ 5,000 with Offer, $ 5,000 in 30 Days, $ 5,000 in 60 Days , $ 10,000 in 120 Days, $ 10,000 in 150 Days , $ 10,000 in 180 Days, 5% at Occ.|
|Size||1354 – 2151 SqFt||Average Price per Sqft|
$286 per SqFt
|Units||142 townhomes||Starting Prices|
This is a pre-construction project with 142 townhomes, 50 back-to-back townhomes and 92 traditional townhomes is located near the intersection of Colborne Street East and Wayne Gretzky Parkway. This development will take up 10-acres of land and will consist of back-to-back townhomes and traditional townhomes. This development will have something for everyone with spacious, open-concept suites, modern amenities and large balconies.
ParQ Towns will include a collection of modern townhomes in an up-and-coming community. These towns will feature open-concept, spacious homes with two to three bedrooms which makes this development perfect for growing families.
The interiors will be bright and carefully designed with modern features and finish to allow residents to live a comfortable lifestyle.
These homes will also have a contemporary architectural design with neutral coloured brick and two-tones to accentuate dark and light elements. This development will also have large windows with black framing around each and large balconies or rooftop terraces fenced in with glass and black framing to maintain a cohesive look.
There will be a central amenity area located between the townhomes. This parcel of land will be used for outdoor amenities which may include a park, walking trails, lounging areas, green space and more. This amenity space will create a sense of community to this development by attracting residents and visitors to this area, especially during the warmer months.
There will be a total of 284 parking spaces which include 184 spaces for the traditional townhomes and 100 parking spaces for the back-to-back units. Each townhouse unit will have a garage with one parking space and an additional parking space on each driveway. Stay tuned as we update this page with more information once it becomes available.
Brantford is well-known for its beautiful scenery. Surrounded by many natural amenities, this development will be built in a picturesque community with a charming allure. ParQ Towns will be near many parks including Iroquois Park, Mohawk Trail Park, Brant Conservation Area and Brantford Golf and Country Club. Also nearby is Gilkison Flats, a 5.5-kilometre trail with some of the best scenic views of the Grand River. This development will be located just north of Mohawk Lake and just east of the Grand River. Residents here will be able to see both bodies of water from their balcony.
Not only is this area known for its natural amenities, but it is also surrounded by many urban amenities, schools and transit, making this community the perfect place to reside. Just a short walk away, residents can find many local eateries and well-known restaurants, boutique shops and big-box stores.
Lynden Park Mall is just 5 minutes away from this development. This shopping centre is the retail hub of Brantford and has everything from retail stores, footwear, cosmetics, a supermarket and food court. Residents will find everything they need in this shopping centre including Winners, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sport Chek, H&M, Food Basics, World Gym, Kelseys, Montana’s and LCBO. There are also many financial services, wireless phone services and salons located here as well.
This area is known as a family-friendly community with many local schools, universities and colleges nearby. Some of the post-secondary schools in this area include Mohawk College, Conestoga College – Brantford Campus and Wilfrid Laurier – Brantford Campus. Additionally, McMaster University offers a residency program for its medical students at the Brantford General Hospital – This hospital is just 5 minutes away from this development site.
As for transit, the Brantford Train Station is just 5 minutes away while the Brantford Bus Terminal is 3 minutes away. These transit routes will connect to Windsor, Toronto and Hamilton. In addition, Highway 403 is directly west of this development and Highway 401 is just north, this means that no matter where residents need to go, they can easily get around the city.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- 9-foot-high ceilings on the main level and 8-foot-high ceilings on the lower and upper level. Except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and where there are raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings. As per applicable model or suite.
- 10-foot-high ceilings to a lower level of Live Work units
- Contemporary flat-stock 2 -1/2” casings and 4” baseboards.
- Lever-type Brushed Nickel interior door hardware, with Privacy locks to ensuite and bathroom doors.
- interior walls are painted in a choice of 1 colour throughout from builder’s standard colour selections. All paints used are latex finish. All interior doors and
- trim are painted with a white semi-gloss paint.
- Smooth ceilings in kitchen, powder room, laundry room and all bathrooms. Sprayed stippled ceiling with +/- 4” smooth border in all other rooms and areas.
- Staircases complete with Natural Varnish finished Oak stringers with Carpeted treads and risers from the Lower level to Main level and Main Level to Upper Level, colour to match upper-level selection.
- Oak handrail in natural varnished finish complete 3- ½” square newel post and 1-5/16” oak spindle in a natural varnished finish.
KITCHEN FEATURES & FINISHES
- Quality Kitchen cabinetry featuring Extended Height upper cabinets from a selection of door styles and finishes.
- Kitchen base cabinets include with one bank of (3) drawers, open under-counter space for dishwasher complete with rough-in electrical and plumbing. Matching end gables and Island back panel, as per applicable model.
- Flush extended breakfast bar, as per applicable plan.
- Choice of 2cm Granite or Quartz Countertop to Kitchen counter area from vendors standard samples.
- Two-speed exterior vented white hood fan over stove.
- Bathroom Vanities Cabinets in a selection of door styles and finishes complete with Laminate countertops.
- Imported Ceramic Wall tile in 8” x 10”, installed to walls of bathtub areas and Ensuite Standup shower enclosure areas of applicable models.
- Ceramic mosaic type semi-white floor tile to the floor of Ensuite Standup shower enclosure area of applicable models.
- Master Ensuite stand up shower features a glass shower enclosure with door and chrome trim frame, complete with a water-resistant pot light.
- Acrylic bathtubs in bathrooms (as per applicable plan).
- White ceramic accessories including towel bar, toilet tissue roll and shower soap dish in all bathrooms.
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Townhomes in Brantford, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info you as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.