Townhouse and Single Family Home Cachet Beamsville
New Preconstruction Townhouse and Single Family Home
Coming soon to
King St & Ontario St, Beamsville, ON
Prices starting mid $400’s
Cachet Beamsville is a new townhouse and single family home development currently in preconstruction at King Street, Lincoln. Sales for available units start from $444,990. Cachet Beamsville unit sizes range from 1271 to 2924 square feet.
Beamsville is a classic small town set in one of Canada’s most picture-perfect landscapes, the Niagara Escarpment. Here, Cachet Homes has created a unique village, with beautiful Townhomes and Manor Homes set in a master-planned community of serpentine streets and charming cul-de-sacs. Cachet Beamsville is gorgeously landscaped with walking trails connecting the site to a large community park nearby. Many communities aspire to a Town & Country lifestyle, residents of Cachet Beamsville own it and live it every day.
FEATURES & FINISHES
Quality Construction and Exteriors
- Victorian Classic and Edwardian inspired architecture.
- Featuring wood framing and steel beam construction with genuine clay brick and/or precast stone, stone details, key stones, decorative frieze board, masonry soldier coursing, and/or board and batten or horizontal vinyl siding and/ or other unique architectural applications as per applicable elevation styles and models. Colour schemes are selected by architect.
- All elevations are subject to architectural and colour control to ensure a truly harmonious and integrated streetscape.
- Covered front porches or porticos or architectural entry details with poured concrete porch slab in applicable models. Aluminum Railings only where grade requires.
- All windows are Energy Star® Certified Low e/argon, semi maintenance free white vinyl casement (fixed and operating).
- Maintenance free white vinyl thermal pane in lower level (as per applicable plan).
- Manor style metal insulated front doors with glass door lights (as per applicable models).
- Quality satin nickel front door grip sets with security dead bolt.
- Decorative address plaque (as per applicable models).
- All sub-floors are tongue and groove sheathing with sanded joints. Floors are glued and fastened with screws.
- Exterior sliding patio door to rear yard (as per applicable models).
- Maintenance free aluminum fascia, eavestrough and downspouts in architecturally selected colour schemes.
- Self-sealing high grade shingles with manufacturer’s 25 year limited
- warranty in architecturally controlled colours.
- Raised sectional “Clad Panel” garage door(s) with decorative garage door
- light(s), (as per applicable models).
- All exterior doors and windows are fully caulked for superior energy conservation and draft prevention.
- Garage access door to interior (as per plan and as grade permits). Location of doors may vary to accommodate actual grade conditions.
- Floors (as per applicable models) may be sunken to accommodate entry door from garage where grade conditions require and/or permit.
- Weather stripping and screens on all operable windows, including lower level.
- Two exterior water taps, one at garage and one at rear. Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets, one at front and one at rear.
- Patterned precast concrete slabs to exterior door landings complete with precast step(s) (as per applicable models).
- Poured concrete lower level walls, with dam-proofing drainage membrane complete with weeping tiles to prevent water penetration.
- Reinforced concrete garage floor with grade beams.
- The home is fully insulated with the use of either fiberglass or mineral wool and energy efficient spray foam insulation where required and in accordance with The Ontario Building Code Specifications. Spray foam insulation is used to seal all windows and doors to prevent air infiltration.
- The finishing touches of a fully graded and sodded lot in accordance to the requirements set out by the municipality.
- Driveway and apron to be paved in a two-step process with base coat of asphalt followed by a final coat to be completed not before the first summer following the full winter.
- Garage walls and ceilings of habitable areas are drywalled and taped (concrete and block areas excluded, drywall not sanded or painted).
- 9’ ceilings on main level, 8’ ceilings on upper level except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and where there are raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings.
- Interior door hardware lever type in Satin Nickel.
- Master ensuite, powder room and bathroom doors include privacy locks.
- Contemporary design 2-3/4” casing with 4” baseboard complete with
- smooth 2 panel interior doors.
- All interior walls are fully decorated in a choice of 1 colour throughout from builder’s standard colour selections. All paints used are latex finish. All interior doors and trim to be painted white semi-gloss.
- Smooth ceilings in kitchen, powder room, laundry room and all bathrooms. Sprayed stipple ceiling with +/- 4” smooth border in all other rooms and areas.
- Elegant carpeted staircases throughout (as per applicable models). Oak handrail and your choice of Colonial or Contemporary style 1 5/16” oak pickets, in natural finish with sealer and clear semi-gloss urethane.
- Purchaser’s choice of one colour of quality 40oz. broadloom with cushion
- underpad to all carpeted areas.
- Quality imported ceramic tiles (12”x12” or 13”x13”) in foyer, powder room, kitchen, breakfast room, all bathrooms and laundry room (as per applicable models).
- Wire closet shelving installed in all closets.
Captivating Gourmet Kitchen
- Beautiful gourmet style kitchen designs.
- Quality kitchen cabinets in a selection of door styles and wood types with
- post formed laminate countertops (as per builder’s samples).
- White two-speed exterior vented hood fan over stove.
- Extended height upper cabinets and one (1) bank of drawers.
- Double stainless steel ledge back sink with single lever pull out spray washerless faucet.
- Open under-counter space for dishwasher, rough-in for electrical and plumbing also included.
- Spacious islands with flush breakfast bar (as per applicable models).
- Servery with base and upper cabinets and/or pantry (as per applicable models).
- Shut off valves to faucet.
- Heavy duty wiring and 220 volt outlet for stove.
- Electric outlet for small appliances at counter level.
- Quality bathroom vanities in a variety of door styles and Choice of 12”x12” or 13”x13” imported ceramic tile flooring and choice of 8”x10” imported ceramic wall tiles in shower and tub enclosures (as per builder’s samples).
- Master Ensuites with separate tub to have matching 12”x12” or 13”x13” floor tile on tub skirt, deck and one row in height surrounding tub, (as per applicable models and builder’s samples).
- White bathroom fixtures in all bathroom.
- Master Ensuite stand up shower features a chrome trim separate glass shower enclosure with door, water proof light and threshold. Ceramic tile on walls and ceiling with semiwhite mosaic type ceramic flooring.
- Water resistant back board used on all shower and tub enclosure walls.
- White ceramic accessories including towel bar, toilet tissue roll and shower soap dish in all bathrooms.
- Water saving toilets and low flow aerators on taps and shower heads.
- Posi-temp pressure balanced tub and shower faucets.
- Elegant white pedestal sink and toilet in powder room.
- Over vanity mirrors with strip light fixtures in all bathrooms.
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Modern washer-less single lever faucets to all bathroom basins and pedestal sink.
- Shut off valve to all faucets.
- Acrylic soaker tubs in bathrooms (as per applicable models).
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.