Preconstruction Townhouse & Single Family Home Tiffany Hill in Hamilton
New Preconstruction Townhouse & Single Family Home Tiffany Hill
Coming soon to
288 Raymond Road, Hamilton, ON
Prices starting low $600’s
Tiffany Hill is a new townhouse and single family home development currently under construction at 288 Raymond Road, Hamilton. The development is scheduled for completion in 2019. Sales for available units range in price from $644,990 to over $1,049,990. Tiffany Hill has a total of 73 units. Sizes range from 1615 to 3451 square feet.
Tiffany Hill in the stunning community of Ancaster, here Rosehaven Homes is offering singles and townhomes, an opportunity like this does not come by often. Life in upscale Ancaster is a rich tapestry of heritage, culture and natural wonder. Here, you can enjoy a small-town atmosphere while also being close to all the amenities you will need. Shop at the many stores and malls in the area. Relax at the local spas. Take advantage of the schools, services and recreation options just moments away. When you live in a Tiffany Hill home, you will also be in the midst of a picturesque location packed with trails, woodlands and waterfalls.
Inspiration & Expert Advice
Rosehaven brings together inspired ideas and expert advice for you in a beautiful setting at our state of the art decor studio. You can browse as often as you like through a multitude of finishes and inspired decor ideas to spark your imagination. Gleaming faucets and fixtures. Rich Carpets. Fabulous fireplaces. Fine hardwood. Gourmet Kitchens. Spa-inspired bathrooms.
You will also have the expert advice of our trained decor consultants who are here to help with their professional advice and suggestions as you choose the fine appointments that will make your new rosehaven home everything you’ve dreamed it could be. You will find that our knowledgeable consultants are a great resource for you in choosing the finishes that will truly express your personal style.
Situated within an established community, Tiffany Hill is in proximity to an abundance of local amenities and attractions. Ancaster retains a quiet, village feel, but is just minutes from shopping centres, restaurants, grocery stores, schools, services, parks and conservation areas. The town’s historic downtown core is another nearby hotspot with boutique shops and restaurants including the Rousseau House, a popular restaurant and lounge in a historic 1830s-era home.
For nature lovers, some of Ontario’s most spectacular natural wonders are just a short drive away, including the 3,000-acre Dundas Valley Conservation Area and the Bruce Trail. The area is also known for its abundance of waterfalls, such as the Devil’s Punchbowl, Webster’s Falls and the cascading Albion Falls. Located near Highway 403 and the GO Train, Tiffany Hill gives residents the ability to live in nature with city life still readily accessible. McMaster University along with separate board elementary and high schools are nearby, ideal for students of any age.
Meadowlands Power Centre, the Town Plaza and Eagle Classic Golf Course are just a few of the area’s local amenities that residents will be able to take full advantage of. Ancaster’s historic main street features restaurants like India Village, Ancaster Mill, Coach & Lantern and Ancaster Dairy Ice Cream Parlour.
Inside, residents will appreciate Rosehaven standards like nine foot smooth-finished ceilings on ground floors, hardwood and imported ceramic tile flooring throughout, and classic oak staircases. All homes feature gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and expansive family rooms or great rooms that are perfect for entertaining. Plus, with a range of three and four-bedroom layouts to choose from, you’ll have plenty of options to find the perfect home for you and your family.
- Inspiring designs reflecting elements of french provincial & traditional architecture with finishes of stone by “stonework’s”, stucco & genuine clay brick (including sides & rears) with raked masonry joints. “limestone” pre-cast detailing such as: arches, keystones, banding & sills, to front elevations. elevations are complimented with decorative aluminum frieze board at the rooflines and painted decorative vinyl columns and ornate metal &/or vinyl railing, as per elevation.
- Architecturally controlled colour schemes from rosehaven’s selections for the purpose of providing a pleasing streetscape.
- Brick soldier coursing with steel lintels above all second floor windows.
- Nine (9’) foot high ceilings throughout the main floor, for the 45’ and & 40’ designs only.
- Sunken foyers & feature curved archways, as per plan.
- Open two (2) storey areas, vaulted, cathedral, barrel & raised high ceilngs elements, as per plan.
- It’s energuide in here. At tiffany hill all of the designs have been reviewed & assessed by a third party energy evaluator (working with enerquality corporation) and each design has been given a preliminary energuide rating which reflects the energy efficiency of our homes. Once the house is completed and just prior to closing, the same independent energy evaluator will return to the home to determine the air tightness of your home and model the house’s energy efficiency as built. The energy data collected will be submitted to natural resources canada, and based on this information, the home will receive a final energuide label indicating the energy efficiency rating of the home backed by the government of canada. (“energuide is an official trademark of the government of canada. used with permission.”)
- Structurally sound 2” x 6” exterior wall construction, or to o.b.c. specifications.
- 2” x 10” floor joists, or to o.b.c. specifications.
- Quality kitchen upper and base cabinetry which includes one bank of drawers, from rosehaven’s standard samples.
- Extended 41” upper kitchen cabinets adorned with crown moulding (adding an additional 33% more upper storage) for the 45’ & 40’ designs only, from rosehaven’s standard samples.
- Double stainless steel “ledge back” sinks with single lever faucet.
- Acrylic 5’ or 6’ oval tub with separate shower in master ensuite bathrooms, as per plan.
- Shower enclosure to have glass walls on half walls wherever possible and/or glass “picture window”, with glass shower door, acrylic base and waterproof ceiling light, as per plan.
- Separate toilet enclosures to master ensuite bathrooms, as per plan.
- 100 amp electrical service with circuit breaker panel (labeled) and all copper wiring.
- White toggle switches and plugs throughout.
- Modern interior ceiling mounted light fixtures featurnig “marbleized glass & “silver finish accents” to all bedrooms, studies, lofts & media rooms. except family room, great room & living room will have a switched wall outlet. globe lights to finished laundry rooms and walk-in closets.
- All interior selections will be made at the rosehaven homes décor studio located in oakville, from rosehaven’s standard samples, during a private appointment with rosehaven’s décor consultant. at this time you will also have the opportunity to purchase and incorporate upgraded finishing touches to your new rosehaven home.
- Rosehaven homes doesn’t charge you for boulevard landscaping, subdivision enhancements, or driveway paving.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.