New Townhouse Development Trafalgar Square Towns – SOLD OUT
New Townhouse Development Trafalgar Square Towns – SOLD OUT
Coming soon to
11290 Halton Regional Rd 3, Halton Hills, ON
|Address||11290 Halton Regional Rd 3, Halton Hills||Occupancy||2022|
|Area||Richmond Hill, ON||Deposit||$10,000 at Signing|
$30,000 in 14 Days
$45,000 in 90 Days
|Beds||2 Bedrooms||Suite Size Range|
1733 to 2062 sq ft
|Average Price per Sqft||TBA||Starting Prices|
Trafalgar Towns is a new townhouse development currently in preconstruction at 11290 Halton Regional Rd 3, Halton Hills. Trafalgar Towns has a total of 131 units.
Halton Hills is a beautiful city where residents of Trafalgar Square Towns can enjoy the great outdoors at nearby green spaces, lush parks, and conservation areas. The neighbourhood is also home to several golf courses for the avid golf enthusiast. Nearby green spaces include Trafalgar Sports Park, The Club at North Halton, Georgetown Fairgrounds, Cedarvale Park, Georgetown Golf Club, and Silver Creek Conservation Area.
The area surrounding Trafalgar Square Towns is an amenity-rich area of the city, situated near all immediate shopping needs and daily necessities. With plenty of dining and entertainment options available also, residents will never have to travel far for anything they need. Residents will also have access to nearby Georgetown Marketplace and Toronto Premium Outlets.
With many early learning centres and high ranking schools in the area, Trafalgar Square Towns is the perfect place for young and growing families to call home. The area offers a small town tight-knit atmosphere while still being close to the big city. The area is home to plenty of extracurricular and recreational activities that cater to all interests and Georgetown Hospital is less than 5 minutes away.
LOCATION & NEIGHBOURHOOD
Residents of Trafalgar Square Towns that prefer to travel throughout the region using a vehicle will be just minutes away from Highway 7 which will conveniently connect them to nearby major thoroughfares including Highway 410. Highways 407 and 401 are easily accessible to motorists for a seamless commute throughout the GTA. Downtown Toronto is just 44 minutes away by a vehicle.
Trafalgar Square Towns are conveniently situated close to transit options for residents that need access to public transportation. Georgetown GO Transit station is easily accessible, located just 10 minutes away. Residents will have access to GO buses and Trains running from the station that will transport them quickly throughout the city and GTA.
FEATURES AND FINISHES
- Exterior colour packages are pre-determined and pre-selected by lot and cannot be altered
- Maintenance-free energy-efficient vinyl casement or fixed glass windows throughout as per model type
- Self-sealing quality 25-year shingles, colour predetermined and cannot be altered
- Maintenance-free aluminium soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts
- Sliding patio door(s) with a screen or French door(s) as per model type
- Sectional roll-up garage doors, as per model type
- Two exterior hose bibs, one in the garage and one at the rear of the lot
- Professionally graded and sodded lot
- Precast slab walkway from driveway to the front porch
- Approximate 8-foot ceilings on entry-level, approximate 9-foot ceilings on the main level and approximate 8-foot ceilings on the upper level
- Modern 2 inch casing and 5-inch baseboard from Vendor’s standard samples
- Natural red oak stairs with oak treads, oak veneer risers and stringers from entry-level to the main floor and from the main floor to upper floor. Modern red oak newel posts and handrail and squared pickets in natural
- finish as per the model type
- All interior doors to have brushed nickel lever hardware
- All ducts to be cleaned prior to closing
- Quality crafted cabinetry selected from Vendor’s standard samples with provision for dishwasher. The rough-in dishwasher includes plumbing and electrical only with space for dishwasher, cabinet not included
- Breakfast bar and island as per the model type
- The optional island as per the model type
- Beautiful cabinetry with extended height upper cabinets, approximately 36 inches, bank of drawers, large islands, breakfast bars, quality hardware with soft close doors, and drawers and extended uppers
- over fridge
- Modern hardware from Vendor’s standard selections
- Pantry as per model type for maximum storage
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Towns in Halton Hills, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info you as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Freehold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.