URBN Cambridge Condos
URBN Condos + Towns
New condo and townhouse development currently in preconstruction at 410 Dundas Street South, Cambridge. The development is scheduled for completion in 2021.
URBN Condos & Towns will be 3 storey tower with 56 mixed condo units and a collection of urban townhomes. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout. Condo units will start from the high 200’s and Urban Towns start from the high 400’s.
Urban living is elevated to an art form and modern, spacious condo and townhome residences that are canvasses for owners to create their own unique lifestyle. Steps to the local city energy, yet a world beyond the ordinary. The masterful synergy of stylish design and modern innovation.
URBN Condos & Towns Highlights
- Located in the Heart of Cambridge
- Walking distance to Highland Shopping Centre
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Central Park, Churchill Park and Lincoln Park
- Surrounded by a great selection of Golf Courses which includes Deer Ridge Golf Club, Riveredge Golf Course & Doon Valley Golf Course
- Urbn Cambridge is being developed by Greentown Developments who are a recognized industry-leading homebuilder, providing modern, distinctive new homes across Southern Ontario and the GTA
- Less than 20 Minutes from Conestoga College which is home to over 40,000 students
Check the community siteplan, click here!
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.