New Townhouse & Single Family Homes Development The Bright Side
New Townhouse & Single Family Homes Development The Bright Side
Coming soon to
Bramalea Road, Brampton, ON
Prices from $1,370,990
|ADDRESS||Bramalea Road, Brampton, ON|
|BEDS||3 – 4 Bedrooms|
|AVERAGE PRICE PER SQFT||$593 per SqFt|
|DEPOSIT||38′ & 45′ Singles|
• $50,000 WITH OFFER
• $30,000 IN 30 DAYS
• $30,000 IN 60 DAYS
• $30,000 IN 90 DAYS
• $30,000 IN 120 DAYS
• $30,000 IN 150 DAYS
|SUITE SIZE RANGE||2316 – 3038 SqFt|
The Bright Side at Mayfield Village is a new townhouse and single-family home development currently in preconstruction at Bramalea Road, Brampton. Available units range in price from $1,370,990 to over $1,700,990. The Bright Side at Mayfield Village unit sizes ranges from 2316 to 3038 square feet. Welcome to The Bright Side, a vibrant community of more than 200 lots just steps from Sesquicentennial Park in Brampton, at Bramalea & Countryside. This collection features a dynamic mix of townhomes and detached singles to suit a variety of family households. Residents will enjoy the natural amenities and all the conveniences of well-established Mayfield Village.
This vibrant and quickly developing community located in Brampton is also very family-friendly, home to many schools, lifestyle amenities, nearby recreation centres and activities, lush green spaces, and state of the art medical health centres.
The neighbourhood around Bright Side at Mayfield Village is family-friendly and features some of the highest-ranking schools in the region within its borders. This development is also close to amenities and as a result, residents will not have to travel far for their daily needs. A few steps away from home, residents will find a wide range of shopping, dining and entertainment options. The area is also well connected to Highway 410, which allows residents to travel to downtown Toronto in just under 40 minutes.
REASONS TO INVEST IN THE BRIGHT SIDE IN BRAMPTON
- Known as “The Flower Capital of Canada” (the 1800s)
- Brampton is one of the most diverse cities in the Greater Toronto Area.
- 9th largest City in Canada
- Over 6,000 acres of parkland
- Downtown heritage district that includes: Brampton City Hall, Garden Square, Gage Park, The Rose Performing Arts Centre, and the Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives.
- Brampton’s Carabram, an annual multicultural festival that brings together cultures across Brampton through food, entertainment and education.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Superior architecturally designed elevations with stucco, stone, clay brick, stone accents and
- other accent details in other materials, as per model type (actual detailing may vary from
- Artists’ concept and subject to grade conditions). Lintels to receive lintel wrap.
- Exterior colour packages are predetermined and preselected by Lot and cannot be altered.
- Maintenance-free vinyl casement or thermo-fixed glass windows throughout with exterior transom,
- elliptical and half-round windows and grilles, as per model type.
- High-quality vinyl basement windows.
- Insulated front entry door(s) with weather stripping, as per model type.
- Self-sealing quality 25-year roof shingles from Vendor’s predetermined colour packages.
- Maintenance-free aluminium soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts.
- Aluminium exterior railing, as per model type and if required due to grade condition.
- Sliding patio door(s) with screen or French door(s), as per model type.
- Sectional roll-up garage door(s) with decorative windows, as per model type.
- Two (2) exterior hose bibs (one in the garage and one at the rear).
- Professionally graded and sodded lot.
INTERIOR TRIM & FEATURES
- 32-foot homes have 9’ ceilings on the ground floor with 8’ ceilings on the second floor, as per model type.
- 38-foot and 45-foot homes have 9’6” ceilings on the ground floor with 9’ ceilings on the second floor, as per model type.
- Custom homes on lots 1 and 197 have 9’6” ceilings on the ground floor with 9’ ceilings on the second floor.
- Most ground floor archways are to be trimmed and raised to complement 9’ and 9’6” ceilings, as per plan and model type.
- Trimmed half walls and ledges, as per model type.
- Aristocrat paint grade trim +/- 2 ¾ ” casing and +/- 5 ¼” baseboards with colonial doors and/or sliders, as per model type.
- Natural stairs with oak treads and oak veneer risers and stringers from ground to second floor and loft, as per model type, with natural +/- 1 ¾” oak pickets and +/- 2 ¼” handrail, as per model type.
- All interior walls are to be finished with one (1) choice of paint from the Vendor’s samples.
- Wood trim and interior doors painted white from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Stippled ceilings with smooth borders on the second floor and loft area and in optional finished
- basements, as per model type. Second-floor bathrooms and laundry rooms to have a smooth ceiling, as per model type.
- Smooth ceilings on the ground floor.
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Townhomes & Single Family Homes in Brampton, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out the “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® for the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at the builder sales centre is looking after the interest of the builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points that may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top-selling pre-construction agent and investor since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any hidden costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000 to 10,000. Contact us for more details.