Condominium Development The Mill House Condos – SOLD OUT
Brand New Preconstruction Condominium Development The Mill House Condos – SOLD OUT
Coming soon to
101 Nipissing Road, Milton, ON
|ADDRESS||101 Nipissing Rd|
|BEDS||1 – 3 Bedrooms|
|AVERAGE PRICE PER SQFT||$998 per SqFt|
|DEPOSIT||$5,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
2% in 90 Days
2% in 180 Days
2% in 210 Days
2% in 350 Days
2% in 540 Days
5% on the Occupancy Date
|SUITE SIZE RANGE||510 – 1253 SqFt|
|STARTING PRICES||SOLD OUT|
The Millhouse Condominiums is a new condo development currently in preconstruction at 101 Nipissing Road, Milton. The development is scheduled for completion in 2024. Available units range in price from $1,172,990. The Millhouse Condominiums has a total of 228 units. Sizes range from 510 to 1253 square feet.
This is far from your run-of-the-mill condominium. Enjoy a life connected to the best the GTA has to offer, just minutes from the Milton GO station and a wealth of convenient modern amenities. Featuring three impressive towers in a central Milton location, there’s truly nothing quite like The Millhouse.
The Millhouse Condominiums is a new community of modern residential condos that will feature exceptional amenities for diverse homebuyers. The proposed sleek design is expected to improve the appearance of the surrounding area, which predominantly features low-rise office buildings.
The first phase, Building A, will be a 17-storey tower with a 6-storey podium along the eastern edge of the site, containing 228 units. A private terrace is proposed on the top of the 7th floor for amenity space for residents of the building. Also included in the first phase is the construction of the site’s access from Nipissing Road and a portion of the two-storey above-ground parking garage.
Phase two, Building B, is a 19-storey building along the northern edge of the property near the railway corridor, containing 232 residential units. Lastly, Phase 3, Building C, is a 15-storey building oriented along the frontage of Nipissing Road and contains 217 units. Both buildings will sit on a 6-storey podium and will also include outdoor terrace space on the 7th floor.
All 677 units will be divided into a mix of spacious one-bedroom, one-bedroom plus den, and two-bedroom units.
The project is proposed to feature both above-ground and below-grade parking. There will be a total of 854 parking spaces; two levels of underground parking will underlie the entire site and contain 608 parking spaces. A 2-storey above-grade parking garage is located at the north end of the site, connecting Buildings A and B, containing 246 parking spaces. The parking garages are integrated amongst the three buildings with single common access and will include 200 bicycle parking spaces for the residents.
LOCATION & NEIGHBOURHOOD
The Millhouse Condominiums is strategically located at 101 Nipissing Road in the proliferating region of Milton. This development will be in the heart of the town, sitting close to many transits, shopping and dining options.
Currently, Milton is blooming with potential as it is undergoing another golden age of development. The town sits at a population of 110,100 and is expected to more than double to 228,000 by 2031. Considering its bright future and rising demand for housing, Milton is definitely a great place to invest in.
The Milton Mall, perfect for everyday essentials, is just seconds from the condos and 6 minutes afoot. Here you will find a great array of dining options including Ako Greek, Kevin’s Hamburger House, Yamato Japan, Cora Breakfast & Lunch Restaurant, Freshii and so much more. And if you’re looking for a larger scale mall, the Toronto Premium Outlets are only 10 minutes away. Here you can find a plethora of over 130 retailers ranging from sporting to luxury stores and everything in between.
The Milton GO station is just a 4-minute drive from the site connecting you to the adjacent cities, and downtown Toronto in under 90 minutes. The town is also expected to expand its GO train station into a mobility hub as well as open a new Highway 401 interchange at Tremaine Road. The area is already served by surface expressways Highway 401, Highway 407, and Halton Road 25 that provide quick travel for local motorists, allowing for downtown Toronto commute in around 40 minutes. As well, the town is served by its own local public transportation system, Milton Transit, which provides public bus service to the area.
REASONS TO INVEST
- Milton is the fastest developing city in Canada, with the population expected to more than double by 2051
- Proposed second GO station was known as the Trafalgar Corridor
- The real estate market is extremely hot – home sales have increased by 167% YoY in April, the avg detached price climbed 63.9% to almost $1.5M and avg sale prices for both townhomes and condos jumped 25.7% to an average price of $790K.
- Demand for housing is greatly outpacing supply, which will continue to drive prices upward.
Milton is located in the Toronto-Waterloo Innovation corridor – the second largest technology cluster in North America.
- The supercluster concept is a high-tech collaboration strategy created to bring companies, academic institutions, and not-for-profit organizations together to foster growth and create jobs – a “made in Canada Silicon Valley” to create tens of thousands of jobs.
- The federal government has committed $950 Million to fund 5 superclusters across Canada – one of those is the advanced manufacturing supercluster in the Toronto-Waterloo Innovation corridor, with Milton as the geographic centre.
7-mins from the Milton Education Village Innovation Centre
- A comprehensively planned modern innovation hub/ neighbourhood that focuses on sustainability and the future.
- A proposed site for a new Laurier University and Conestoga College campus that is intended to seamlessly integrate leading academic institutions with outdoor recreational opportunities along the Niagara Escarpment.
- When complete, the 400-acre complex will house 2,500 knowledge-based jobs and thousands of students
Access to an abundance of natural amenities – backing onto the Niagara Escarpment and is encircled by parks and local conservation areas.
- Steps to Milton’s Bruce Trail, a well-known 900km trail that connects to the Niagara Escarpment, and stretches to Tobermory
- 10-mins from Rattlesnake Point Conservation Area
- 5-mins from Rattlesnake Point Golf Club (over 10 Gold Clubs in the surrounding area)
- 12-mins from Kelso Conservation Area
- 15-mins from Glen Eden Ski Resort
Steps to Milton’s pedestrian-friendly downtown core, combining inviting shops, intimate restaurants, and cultural experiences with modern conveniences and historic charm.
- Lined with over 170 shops, and host to local attractions and events like Milton’s famous farmers market and the downtown Milton Street Festival that attracts over 90,000 people
- 12-mins to the Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton, which is expanding with an additional 140,000 sq ft of retail space and over 40 new retailers
- Milton Mall and Milton Common (open-air shopping mall), Milton Sports Centre, Halton County Radial Railway Museum and the 500-seater FirstOntario Arts Centre Milton
- Walking distance to Milton GO Station, featuring both GO Train & GO Bus Services (get to Union Station in under an hour!)
- 5 min drive to Hwy 401, and quick access to Hwy 407 & Halton Road 25
- Only 10-mins to Oakville, and an easy commute to Toronto
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Condos in Richmond Milton, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® for the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at the builder sales centre is looking after the interest of the builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points that may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being top-selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000 to 10,000. Contact us for more details.