Meadowvale Lane Homes
Brand New PreConstruction Freehold Semi Detached Project
Presenting Meadowvale Lane in Mississauga
Meadowvale Lane is coming Soon to Winston Churchill and Aquitaine Ave, Mississauga; Right across Meadowvale Town Centre. Preconstruction Freehold Semi-Detached homes to be completed in July 2018. Nestled in an established residential neighbourhood in Mississauga, Meadowvale Lane is a contemporary collection of French Chateau-inspired semi-detached family-sized homes.
Designed for contemporary living and today’s modern family, these luxurious 3-storey semi-detached homes offer up to 3039 sq. ft. of beautiful living space. You’ll love the soaring ceiling heights that showcase the large, sun-filled windows. Large backyards entice alfresco living, while parking for three cars is ideal for families at various stages.
- Open Concept Living Spaces
- Rear and Side Door Access
- 3 Car Parking
- Stained Oak Staircase
- Air Conditioning
- Soaring 9′ Ceilings on Main Floor
- 10 Pot lights on Main Floor
- Smooth Ceilings Throughout
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Kitchen Island with Base Cabinets
- Granite Countertops with Under mount Sink
- Front Load White Washer & Dryer
- 12″ x 24″ Porcelain or Ceramic Tiles
- Frameless Glass Shower in Master Ensuite
- Extended Height Kitchen Uppers with Crown Moulding
- Pre1inished 4 1/4n Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Private Interior Design Consultation at Ideal Decor Studio
- Just Across the Meadowvale Town Centre
- 2.1 KM to Meadowvale Go Station
- 3.1 Km – 5 Min Drive to HWY 401
- 5.9 KM – 8 Min to HWY 403
- 6.6 KM – 9 Min to Credit valley Hospital
- 3.0 KM – 4 Min to HWY 407
- 1.0 KM – 3 Min to Public Library, Lake and Park
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.