Estate of West River Valley Brampton
Estate Homes Now Selling Under Resale
Now selling under resale
Register Now !!
Estate of West River Valley is situated amongst the rolling fields of farmlands that still pepper North East Brampton, these Estate homes offer the prestige of country estate living at a highly convenient Brampton location. This community of new single-family homes represents the true essence of blissful living with its serene surroundings making it the perfect place to call home. Find yourself only minutes from downtown Brampton with endless amounts of shopping, dining and family activities. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to be a part of North Brampton’s most prestige neighbourhood.
Estate of West River Valley community of North Brampton offers a prestige collection of luxury homes on 3, 70′ estate sized lots. Surround yourself with lavish green space and streaming rivers right in your backyard.
Pre Construction estate homes offers an exceptional collection of estate homes around 5,000sq.ft. in size that exceed the highest standards for elegance, prestige and sophistication. A community that is simply in a class of its own. Each and every home is a visionary work of pure artistry.
Currently, Pre Construction estate homes in Brampton, Sales for available units start from $1.7 million.
Occupancy from November/December 2017 with Easy Payment Options.
Interiors and Finishes
- Main floor 10′ ceilings
- 9′ ceiling on the second floor
- Main floor archways to be trimmed and raised to approx. 8′ to complement 10′ ceilings, where possible.
- Half walls and ledges trimmed as per model.
- Coffered ceilings in the dining room as per plan.
- From first to second-floor oak treads with oak veneer risers and stringers (where applicable) with wrought iron pickets and upgraded oak handrail, from Vendors’ standard samples, as per plan.
- Trim selections from builders standard samples (+/- 3″ casing & +/- 5 1/4″ baseboards) with colonial style doors.
- All interior doors to have satin nickel coloured levers.
- Natural gas fireplace(s) with standard marble insert with white mantel as per plan. Note: Two-sided fireplaces will have standard marble insert with white mantels on both sides as per plan.
- Interior walls to be finished in one choice of paint colour from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Ceilings in hallways, great room, study, library, games room, parlour, den, living room, family room, lofts, and bedrooms to be stippled with smooth borders as per plan.
- Smooth ceilings throughout the main floor in the powder room, kitchens and bathrooms and main floor laundry or second-floor laundry if applicable.
- All wood trim and interior doors will be finished in white semi-gloss paint.
- Natural colour pre-finished 3 1/4th” by 3/4th” oak strip hardwood on areas of main floor
- Choice of Berber carpet on the second floor
Gourmet Kitchen features
- Choice of granite countertop
- Extended height kitchen cabinetry
- Fluorescent valance lighting
Bathroom and Laundry Room Features<
- Framed shower stall with elegant ceramic tiles surrounds on walls and ceiling with surface mounted shower light and framed shower door with clear glass and chrome trim in master ensuite.
- 30″ white melamine upper cabinetry above appliances in main or second-floor laundry rooms, as shown per plan
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.