Post House Condos at Toronto
Post House Condos in Toronto Now Selling Under Resale
Be surrounded by it all 24/7. Just minutes from the city’s financial and entertainment districts, and steps to the St. Lawrence Market that has beckoned shoppers for over two centuries, this old town location is Toronto’s new hot spot. The bells of St. James Cathedral still ring out every Sunday morning above its Victorian garden park. Post House Condominiums is perfectly located and just a quick stroll to both the King and Union subway stations.
Click here for condo listings for sale or lease near George Brown College, St. James Campus or close to St. Lawrence Market. Just 7 – 9-minute walk to 105 George St Toronto, Post House Condos.
Lake (water) view from south facing units above the 10th floor. Cn tower view and mostly unobstructed city view from most other suits. Big size balcony or terrace with all suits.
Next to St. Lawrence Market Neighbourhood in the heart of Toronto Down Town. Just announced, Brand New Boutique Condominium project. Pre-construction VIP Prices are available now from selected and Exclusive Agents. A project by Alterra Developments.
Located just behind Toronto’s First Post Office and alongside historic buildings of what was known as the Town of York, Alterra is designing Post House. Post House Condominium will house 278 luxury affordable residences all with modern open concept floor plans and 9 ft ceilings where applicable. Each suite will feature a contemporary European designed kitchen and prevailing up to the minute finishes.
Post House Condominium is conveniently located on George St. just north of Adelaide and within walking distance to all your local amenities, and just a few minutes walk to the King Subway Station. Just steps away are George Brown College Saint James campus and the renowned George Brown Culinary School. Take a stroll over to the St. Lawrence Market and take in the ambience of the fresh fruit vendors or let the aromas of the hot lunches tantalize you.
Although in the heart of it all, there is still plenty of green space in the area. Grab a book and take a walk to St. James Park. Here, you can relax and take in the architectural surroundings from the gothic styling of the St. James Cathedral to the towers of the financial district and even the CN Tower. From arts and theatres to an abundance of restaurants there is never a dull moment in this neighbourhood.
Achieving the Toronto Green Standard will result in measurable improvements to air and water quality; increase energy and water efficiency, and solid waste diversion rates; reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and enhance ecology and the natural environment.” Technologies and strategies being implemented include amongst others, energy efficiency fixtures, appliances and pumps, water-efficient fixtures and appliances and an HRV for each suite. The design also includes the collection of stormwater into an onsite stormwater retention tank plus much more.
- Introducing: Post House Condominium in Toronto Downtown near the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood
- Actual site address: 105 George St, Toronto walk to King subway stn. & St.James park No.of story’s: 21
- Total no.of units: 278
- Ceiling: 9 feet in all suites.
- Suits covered area: 481 sq ft to 1155 sq ft.
- Builder: Alterra ( since 1973)
- Architecture by award-winning Wallman Architects
- Architecturally designed exterior finish with base in soft neutral tones and glass accents and tower portion with glass and metal detailing
- Low E thermal windows
- Poured concrete structure
- Balconies will have glass and aluminium railings
- 9′ ceilings where applicable (except in bathrooms, kitchen, laundry and closets and applicable mechanical areas)
- Four contemporary interior colour schemes by award-winning Chapman Design Group
- Smooth ceilings in all areas
- Interior walls painted white with two coats of high-quality latex paint
- Baseboards to be approximately 4″ high modern edge finished in areas designated for baseboards
- Doors to be modern 2 panels moulded type hinged doors or sliding glass barn type entry doors with metal frames depending on suite layout and as per applicable plan
- Polished nickel finish hardware on all doors where applicable
- Closet sliders to be metal framed flat panel paint grade sliders on tracks depending on suite layout and as per applicable plan
- White wire shelving in all closets
- Wide-Plank laminate flooring throughout living/dining areas, kitchens, hallways, dens and bedrooms (as per applicable plan)
- Custom-quality European style designer cabinetry
- Modern hardware on all cabinets and drawers
- Sleek quartz kitchen countertops with a stainless steel single bowl undermount sink
- Modern handset porcelain tile backsplash
- Premium Stainless steel front panel kitchen appliances
- European style 24″ Blomberg (or equivalent) Frost-free refrigerator
- European style 24″ Blomberg (or equivalent) electric smooth top range
- 24″ Whirlpool (or equivalent) Built-in European style dishwasher
- 30″ Whirlpool (or equivalent) microwave with integrated fan vented to the exterior
- Contemporary chrome high-arc single lever Moen faucet
- White ceiling track-lighting
- Contemporary flat-panel vanity cabinets
- Wall mounted light fixture above a vanity mirror
- Contemporary single lever low-arc chrome faucet
- Ultra-contemporary chrome tub/shower faucet with rain shower head
- Framed clear glass shower doors/enclosures (as per applicable plan)
- Modern clean-lined white soaker tub with shower rod (as per applicable plan)
- White low water consumption toilet
- Modern porcelain tile on bathroom floors
- Modern ceramic tiles on tub/shower enclosure walls
- Low noise washroom exhaust fan vented to the exterior through an energy recovery ventilator (ERV)
- Low water consumption faucets and showers
Post House Security, Comforts and Enjoyment
- Fitness area with yoga/pilates room
- Men’s and women’s saunas, change rooms and washrooms
- Outdoor patio, BBQ, kitchen, party room
- Media/TV room, games room, guest suite
- Energy efficient, individually controlled, in-suite heating/cooling systems
- In-suite stacked white washer and dryer located as per plan
- Pre-wired cable TV outlets in bedrooms, living room and den where applicable
- Pre-wired telephone jacks in a living room, master bedroom and den where applicable.
- Ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallways, and walk-in closets where applicable
- Balcony and terraces with one electrical outlet as per applicable plan
- Individual service panels with in-suite circuit breakers. Vendor shall choose service panel location
- Pre-wired for in-suite security system
- In-suite smoke detectors
- Secured access to the main building and parking garage
- 24-hour concierge
Post House Benefits
- Great historic downtown location. Walk to the St. Lawrence Market, King Subway Station, and an array of shops, dining & entertainment
- Open concept floor plans all with oversized balconies or terraces perfect for entertaining
- Common space designed and furnished with iconic pieces adding an element of retro chic
- Selection of optional upgrade items to customize your suite and make it
- On-Site car-share program
- Designed to the City of Toronto “Tier 2” green building standard
The Vendor reserves the right to make modifications to building materials in the plans and specification provided such material are of equal quality or greater without notice. Floor Plans and specific features/finishes will depend on Vendor’s designated standard samples/packages. Variations from Vendor’s samples may occur in materials, finishes, and colors due to normal production processes and nature of a material. E. &O.E.
Post House Condominium in Toronto DownTown
Near the St. Lawrence Market neighborhood
Just announced to the community is Post House Condominium’s Arrival. The Boutique condominium by Alterra Developments.
Total 21 stories & 280 luxury affordable residences all with modern open concept floor plans and 9 ft ceilings where applicable
Conveniently located on George St. just north of Adelaide and within walking distance to all your local amenities, and just a few minutes’ walks to the King Subway Station. Just steps away are George Brown College Saint James campus and the renowned George Brown Culinary School. Take a stroll over to the St. Lawrence Market and take in the ambiance of the fresh fruit vendors or let the aromas of the hot lunches tantalize you.
Although in the heart of it all, there is still plenty of green space in the area. Grab a book and take a walk to St. James Park. Here, you can relax and take in the architectural surroundings from the gothic styling of the St. James Cathedral to the towers of the financial district and even the CN Tower. From arts and theatres to an abundance of restaurants there is never a dull moment in this neighborhood.
Is this not the right location and type of house for you ? Click here and fill out “My Dream Home” form and let us know what you would like.
We strongly recommend interested buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home sales centre. Realtors get paid by the builders and their service is free to you, neither the price of your purchase will change. A Realtor will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, as well will refer you to professionals such as lawyers and finance/mortgage.